Diablo® III

So I dueled Moldran in front of 2k viewers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpUK_p2rAWE

yeah i got pwned unfortunately
Reply Quote
Nice try. You made the misc look terrible.
Reply Quote
and so humility begins, hopefully
Reply Quote
View profile
That's it? No CM Wizard trolling? You're losing your touch, eric...

But yeah, Wizards are not in a good place right now for PVP.

Critical Mass is a crutch that we've been relying on for so long in PVE and when that got kicked away in PVP...

PVP shines a bright spotlight on our class' inherent weaknesses / design flaws.
Reply Quote
GG WP

Next up Charlatan!
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 1/27/2013 6:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
Archon -> slow time would have stopped those weapon throws...right>?
Reply Quote
That guy is wearing a diablo shirt with a poster and a red bed so yeah no life alert its ok
Reply Quote
View profile
That just goes to show how OP barbs are. Notice his fury was always full. He was spamming sprint at a cost of 20 fury per use and he was still full. A 5 piece IK set bonus and the right passive skill and resources are not a problem. Weapon throw should cost 10 fury but with a -5 fury cost Ik belt and a -5 SOJ, he can spam weapon throw till the end of time. Weapon throw is deadly with a 50% chance to stun for 1.5 seconds. Not to mention fully buffed with WOTB a barb can hit 84% MS and be immune to CC for 15 seconds. How is any class supposed to duel that?
Edited by KillerElite#1853 on 1/27/2013 7:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
This dude has some mental injuries.
Reply Quote
lol that was pretty awesome.

You almost had him at the beginning... that was some crazy burst. You've probably could've had him :p At least he didn't make you look like a !@#$%.
Reply Quote
And nothing of value was lost.

It's just one duel.
Reply Quote
why disintegrate instead of other spell that does more dmg like ray of frost?

btw nice duel.
Edited by d35366#1931 on 1/27/2013 8:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
I don't see how one kill equals ownage. You got killed once in this video. Was there more???

I also see how Moldran kept running -- HIDING -- behind that wall near the portal. Then he hid behind the other thing. Then he went back to the first wall.

Are you sure hydra wouldn't have helped you out a little? Or slow time?
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 08:37 PMPosted by d35366

I would have gone

Teleport - Fracture/Wormhole and then hit;
Archon - Arcane Destruction when i was right there. Maybe;
Slow Time - Time Shell immediately after Teleport.

OR

Teleport - Fracture and then hit;
Archon - Teleport when i was right there and then just hit one Wave of Force.

With 300k+ DPS, either would have launched him into orbit, or at least Act 4. The second would have at least had a chance to catch him if he ran like a wuss. The first one, you need him to guess wrong on which character to attack.

/$0.02
Edited by KhalARon#1159 on 1/27/2013 8:46 PM PST
Reply Quote

btw nice duel.

i have a -5 ap reduction 30% soj, which is why i prefer it over ray of frost

I don't see how one kill equals ownage. You got killed once in this video. Was there more???

I also see how Moldran kept running -- HIDING -- behind that wall near the portal. Then he hid behind the other thing. Then he went back to the first wall.

Are you sure hydra wouldn't have helped you out a little? Or slow time?

hydra would've helped. I had slowtime but that doesn't do anything against barbs. He can sprint right through it and his weapon throws arent slowed by it.
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 08:48 PMPosted by eric
I had slowtime but that doesn't do anything against barbs. He can sprint right through it and his weapon throws arent slowed by it.

That's BS.

Teleport + Archon - Arcane Destruction. Maybe he can whirlwind his way back to Earth after he gets launched.
Reply Quote
Not suprised. Wizard isn't so good in PvP.

I use arcane torrent instead lol but if I had a -5AP 30% soj I would probably use disintegrate as well... disintegrate uses AP faster than arcane torrent though.
Reply Quote
I had slowtime but that doesn't do anything against barbs. He can sprint right through it and his weapon throws arent slowed by it.

That's BS.

Teleport + Archon - Arcane Destruction. Maybe he can whirlwind his way back to Earth after he gets launched.

The +60% dodge with Striding Giant makes it highly unlikely to suceed.

WOTB is near invincible mode unless you have completely crazy level of DOT damage.
Edited by Wtflag#1258 on 1/27/2013 10:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
ive been a subscriber in Moldran's youtube channel, the guy is quite good. There's nothing to be ashamed of loosing tho. the guy really know what he's doing
Reply Quote
So he was hiding all the time, kiting, you had to come after him. Maybe you should use his tactics next time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]