Diablo® III

So I dueled Moldran in front of 2k viewers...

^just leave game and rejoin to reset archon, kind of like WOTB barbs leave game and rejoin everytime they die

;D
Reply Quote
Wow... That looked like the most boring pvp you could possibly do. hey lets regen our HP while LoS. Remove Life regen and lower damage. There is no crowd control going on or nothing.. it is going to be lame. I was holding off playing D3 untill I seen their pvp implementation. Good thing.
Reply Quote
View profile
^just leave game and rejoin to reset archon, kind of like WOTB barbs leave game and rejoin everytime they die

;D

no you can't use their cheap tactics!!! >.<
Reply Quote
no you can't use their cheap tactics!!! >.<

That's what I was saying about camping, too.
Reply Quote
Its a sad day for misc
Reply Quote
View profile
what's misc? miscellaneous non-barb character classes?
Reply Quote
Misc = Moldran
Reply Quote
View profile
Meh, I like my definition better. "Oh hai! U plays diablo 3 too? Do you play barb or misc? lolol"
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 10:50 AMPosted by ChangBooster
Do you play barb or misc?

In that case, I play misc. Haha.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/29/2013 10:39 AMPosted by jenpeezey
Misc = Moldran

Misc =/= Moldran, though he did touch himself while looking at Eric's weapon and that is what a miscer would do.
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 12:00 PMPosted by InvidGurab72
Misc =/= Moldran, though he did touch himself while looking at Eric's weapon and that is what a miscer would do

You must be talking about "the misc" or something.
Reply Quote
All i saw was a little pus running away the whole time lol. And people think he is cool?
Reply Quote
How lame, he dropped pots.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/29/2013 12:08 PMPosted by jenpeezey
Misc =/= Moldran, though he did touch himself while looking at Eric's weapon and that is what a miscer would do

You must be talking about "the misc" or something.

Indeed I thought you were talking about "the misc" too lol. My mistake.
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 08:43 PMPosted by InvidGurab72

LOL! Are you talking about people who are bodybuilding forums?
Reply Quote
oh my god ahahha

again it delivers
Reply Quote
Nitrocan is right, D3 pvp has very little to do with skill. Skill based pvp would be like Gears of War 1 (minus the host advantage issues)...maps, player spawns, loadouts, and weapon spawns were essentially equal/symmetrical. Now THAT is balance. Capcom also makes godlike pvp in UMvC3 and SSF4, anybody has access to any character and all "tech."

Wizards are arguably the worst class in PVP, and it becomes painfully obvious at gear levels over 1B when compared to other classes.

P.S. Nitrocan if you play on xboxlive my brother would love to run sets with you on UMvC3

I play on PSN D:

Everyone has access to the same set of weapons in FPS games but the same thing can also be said about items and builds in diablo, nobody is stuck with a wiz or barb, you can play any class you like. As for items... well diablo has always been a loot based game, thats the whole pt of the game - to find loot that will allow you to build the spec that will defeat your opponents in pvp. I will readily admit that farming the gear to pvp isnt something that will appeal to everyone, but you dont have to bash it if you dont like it. Nobody goes around saying that PVM is silly because it requires no skills to pwn the same AI over and over again 100000000 times.

You say people who hide behind walls are *whatever*. What you dont get is that even fighting games have strategies that focus on retreating or "turtling", I've seen people get angry and start fights over this in arcades. Btw many fighting games have poor balance too, there are even recognised char tiers in the community, even in supposedly perfectly balanced fighters like VF.

Turtling in a "balanced" fighting game is completely understandable and a valid strategy. Like Dhalsim or Guile from SSF4, Dormammu or Morrigan-Doom from UMvC3 have excellent zoning/turtling tools but they are (except Guile probably) very hard to master. If you get defeated by a turtling or a zoning character you basically need to rethink your strategy and go to the lab (training mode). In Diablo 3 however, running away until you get a clear shot with that stunning weapon throw BS, is hardly a strategy.

Pretty much any barb strategy can be countered using a pure CM build but thanks to Blizzard, duelling is free for all so if you use CM you'll only be able to defeat the barb and no one else...
Edited by nitrocan#1478 on 1/29/2013 10:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
01/29/2013 08:55 PMPosted by jenpeezey

Oh yeah. Who else would seemingly touch themselves while looking at a video game weapon. Miscers are some of the biggest jackarses of the internet but they make me laugh sometimes.
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 10:56 PMPosted by InvidGurab72

Oh yeah. Who else would seemingly touch themselves while looking at a video game weapon. Miscers are some of the biggest jackarses of the internet but they make me laugh sometimes.

I feel insulted.

Pls no negs
Reply Quote
feel insulted.

Pls no negs

He was talking about Moldran. Not you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]