Diablo® III

Largest chain of kills?

307 in Keep Depths 2 on MP0. No lame stuff either, as I pulled it off in 1 minute and 45 seconds :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiRRBIgffx4
Reply Quote
Gotchya, my bad. Just didn't read it correctly 0_o. Sorry, thx for clarifying.

Hey Kush - that ain't no Photoshop! As goose said, these types of massacres don't grant any experience bonus... I can put the video online if you really want to watch almost nine minutes of bats dying... In that case, I did it for the thread I mentioned - the 959 was before I realized that I didn't get that bonus exp for the bats... :-) Using a DH it's simple a matter of picking your spot, having enough dps to kill them, and a high enough mp that you don't kill them to quickly - anyone can do it, it's not really hard or impressive... It can be time consuming!

Crouton's is impressive!!!

Rumor has it (there's apparently a reddit thread somewhere) or multi thousand kill massacres!!!

Oh, and for the record, my highest with bonus is in the 150-175 range...
Reply Quote
How much did that legacy set cost. Wow.

307 in Keep Depths 2 on MP0. No lame stuff either, as I pulled it off in 1 minute and 45 seconds :)

Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
01/28/2013 07:08 AMPosted by papadanko
There are some situations that I don't think count, like when the black craps come 75-strong at you in Act 4.

Oh they count. On the very first mini-boss in Act 4 I managed to rack up a hefty 273 count by craftily avoiding the boss while wailing away on the little buggers. Any kills you make count toward the counter as long as you don't pause long enough in betewen kills to trigger the counter assessment.

Reply Quote
During beta we use to compete for longest kill streaks--people were getting in the thousands later on in the beta. I think one person even got +11,000 which is more work than I would wish to do.
Reply Quote

I cleared inferno on release week, and had some of my Legacy pieces already in May. So it cost like practically nothing back then, haha. I did have to pay like 300m for my boots about a month ago though, since my legacy set originally had a low dex/vit roll.
Reply Quote
Just dropped a lot on my ring, hardly any high dex rolls left. Nothing sells on AH, joke. I have immortal kings chest armor listed, no bids. Its started 12 mill. Nothing sells. lol. My booties I scooped up cheap. High vit, all rez. No dex :x

Anyway, nice build.

I cleared inferno on release week, and had some of my Legacy pieces already in May. So it cost like practically nothing back then, haha. I did have to pay like 300m for my boots about a month ago though, since my legacy set originally had a low dex/vit roll.
Reply Quote
i got over 9000
Reply Quote
so you got like what .... 5k xp for that?

gj!
Reply Quote
No you didn't, troll.

01/29/2013 07:58 AMPosted by pHkaty
i got over 9000

Who are you talking to?

so you got like what .... 5k xp for that?

gj!
Reply Quote
I got 177 in Keeps 2, MP0
Reply Quote
around 70-80 something like that in act3.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
171 in MP4 A3 Keeps2. 25k bonus xp!
Reply Quote
Chain kill 186 in beta
Chain destruction 564 on beta =D
Reply Quote
Most kills with 1 hit ? My record is a little over 200. It's very recreateable with any somewhat decent monk on MP0.

Use the exploding palm (essence burn) on a monk. Go to a corner and wait for a large pack then hit the pack of the little black things at the start of Act 4. Then just walk slowly in a circle ... trick is not too move too fast and they keep exploding and killing eachother while they keep getting spawned right on top of you. I made 2 full circles of the square. The bonus is negligible but it's still fun to try and kill hundreds with one blow.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]