Diablo® III

Download Agreement error 14404

after I type in password I get this error 14404 plse respond
Reply Quote
I'm sick of Blizzard!!!!! I have been playing my game as of yesterday and it was fine. After the stupid patch I get the same error as you do.....and no diablo 3. Blizzard it's doing a horrible job at keeping customers happy; I'm very unhappy with them...they suck!

By the way I log from the U.S to the European server. Again, Blizzard you suck big time!!!!
Reply Quote
Ok...I found out what the issue is.....and I was able to fix it, not thanks to Blizzard by the way.....
Here is what you need to do:

When you first start Diablo 3 go to the options tab and then click on account. Change the region to Asia and log in to the Asian servers as you would to your server (Either Americas or Europe) once you log into the Asian servers it will ask you to accept the Agreement (click accept). After you have accepted log out of the Asian region and then log in to your region.....it worked for me!!! I'm pretty sure it will work for you as well. Good luck and I hope you are able to log into the game.........amd again the fix was not thanks to Blizzard.....
Reply Quote
Hey guys, any other ideas as this still doesn't work for me
Reply Quote
Me too, sian
Reply Quote
ok thanks
Reply Quote
You have to verify your email address from battle.net, then it'll give you the terms to agree to when you type your password in. No idea what Ozzy is talking about.
Reply Quote
please someone help I cant login for 2 days already
Reply Quote
none of these work for me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]