Diablo® III

Project Titan Speculations

If you already don't know, Project Titan is the codename for Blizzard's unreleased MMO that is in development.

It's been in development close to 7 years and people are speculating that they will announce it in Blizzcon this year.

What do you think the genre will be and will you get it if it were that genre?
Reply Quote
whatever it is hope theres no jay wilson
Reply Quote
i don't care. they will target casual players and dumb down everything.
happend in the wow addons. happened in d3. titan is next.
Reply Quote

nothing more to add. The challenge factor, even for such a casual player as myself, is gone from Blizz games. SC2 is easier than SC1. Wow expansions (i quit at WoLK, after server first of sunwell boss who's name escapes me) but lately i saw new trees with like 15 skills in them. made me lol. D3... D2; i do not think i have appropriate words in my vocabulary to express my feelings. Altogether, Blizzard, as a publishing house, had went down from "the best" (and yes, i really did think Blizzard was "The Best" publisher to "Hey, look... we want to be like EA, but also ruin our reputation while at it".

I have little faith in their upcoming projects, but there is a large enough fan base out there that like things getting dumber and easier. Hey will always make their buck or two.
Reply Quote
83 Gnome Mage
Personally I'm hoping for a 2nd Life kind of thing with tons of player-created content.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 08:50 PMPosted by Shortydoowop
Personally I'm hoping for a 2nd Life kind of thing with tons of player-created content.

You think Blizzard - the company that has dumbed down their games as much as possible - is going to create a sandbox MMORPG?

Project Titan being on rails is much more likely.
Reply Quote
83 Gnome Mage
01/29/2013 08:24 AMPosted by Sivlon

You think Blizzard - the company that has dumbed down their games as much as possible - is going to create a sandbox MMORPG?

Project Titan being on rails is much more likely.

I said "hoping." The only thing I'm expecting is that it will be released some day and I'll play it at least once.
Reply Quote
Project Titan will be the next genre of WoW , As Diablo 3 was WoW like , Project titan will be WoW like only in game-play , But everything else won't be the same , specially the massively multiplayer WoW require to success in the game .

Don't expect much anyway because Blizzard games shine after 2 years of release , They like to release un-completed games so they can add later patches with more content that will keep people interested most of time .

Think about some WoW players playing the game for 6-7 years and continue to play , This is complete success of Blizzard directors , WoW was the reason Blizzard made project titan , WoW is going to an END , Enough WoW - Titan will take the lead with fresh start.
Reply Quote
I only hope there will be lazers...but not the arcane turret kind.
Reply Quote

nothing more to add. The challenge factor, even for such a casual player as myself, is gone from Blizz games. SC2 is easier than SC1. Wow expansions (i quit at WoLK, after server first of sunwell boss who's name escapes me) but lately i saw new trees with like 15 skills in them. made me lol. D3... D2; i do not think i have appropriate words in my vocabulary to express my feelings. Altogether, Blizzard, as a publishing house, had went down from "the best" (and yes, i really did think Blizzard was "The Best" publisher to "Hey, look... we want to be like EA, but also ruin our reputation while at it".

I have little faith in their upcoming projects, but there is a large enough fan base out there that like things getting dumber and easier. Hey will always make their buck or two.

I could not have said it any better. Except I quit WoW when they nerfed BT, came back for naxx, quit again, came back for the last 2 months of cata, quit again, came back for the first bit of panda's then uninstalled that !@#$.

I will not be buying another Blizzard game again.
Reply Quote

I could not have said it any better. Except I quit WoW when they nerfed BT, came back for naxx, quit again, came back for the last 2 months of cata, quit again, came back for the first bit of panda's then uninstalled that !@#$.

I will not be buying another Blizzard game again.

I'd have to agree with you re. WoW, but I'll still take Titan on its own merits.

Anything even hinting towards RMAH bs and they can jumpin the lake, however.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]