Diablo® III

Missing Auction Money / Item

Bid around 875,000 for a blackthorn's jousting mail.... got error about high load, but it took the money, and showed me as winning the auction...... even when auction expired (roughly 4 minutes later) it said i was winning....... But in completed tab, no item, no gold, and no record of it in the transaction logs.
Reply Quote
this exact same thing happened to me a minute ago

bid toward the end of the auction, slow load messages, auction ended, no record of it, item & gold are nonexistent like the auction never took place
Reply Quote
Been about 4 hours since original post, still no sign of the money / item in my completed tab.
Reply Quote
Lost an item on the ah too. I had placed it up for auction two days ago. I checked my logs and it doesn't say if it sold or expired. It's not in my completed tab or in my stash. It just went poof.
Reply Quote
ya same here i lost 81mil..... =/
Reply Quote
Same I think I lost 41.6million. :(

EDIT: I just got this response from Blizzard that I did win my auction, but that it hasn't processed (so maybe that gives hope to everyone else):
Hi there!

You did win the auction, but it can take some time before you'll see the item as thhe auction is reviewed.

Transactions in the Diablo III Auction House may occasionally take some time to process before the money and item are delivered to the appropriate parties.

Sometimes items can take up to 48 hours for delivery. Proceeds from auctions may take up to 5 days for delivery in certain circumstances, so we ask that you please allow enough time for the items or gold to be sent to you.

For additional information on the Diablo III Auction House, see the Auction House support article collection here:

<http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-auction-house-general-information>

Thank you again for contacting us. We hope that you continue to enjoy your experience in Diablo III.
Edited by TekkZero#1963 on 1/27/2013 3:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
Happened to me lost 200 mil. GG
Reply Quote
And here I thought I was the only one who lost somthing... I put a high dex Skorn in the AH about 2 days ago and when I checked today it was missing and there was no record at all... I guess Ill put up a ticket too and see what happened...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
same issues here. was in a bidding war on some immortal king's irons. got no notifications, my money wasn't returned, the item isn't in my auctions list as outbid/won and i have no idea who to contact about the issue since D3 doesn't have in game support GM's for tickets
Reply Quote
Same happenned to me. Bidded on some item, apparently won the auction, but no news about the price I actually paid the item, nor the item itself. I find myself without both the money and the item.
Awesome. (Y)
I guess in little time it should appear somewhere... Love that.
Reply Quote
wow they need to fix this..same thing just happened when i went to overbid myself on a nice monk soj ring since i new 7.5kk wasnt enough to win for sure with 2 mins left..bid 16kk, got the due to heavy load msg, then showed my bid at 16mil and said processing, got the 7.5kk back in the completed tab, but no idea about the 16kk and if i won the ring or not...nothing in the ah log either.
Reply Quote
Just happened to me, Hey Bliz wake up and fix the issue
Reply Quote
I'm missing 280 mil and/or a gg quadfecta ring. Anyone know where I may have misplaced it?

Looked everywhere.
Reply Quote
woke up this morning and the ring and refund money were in the completed tab.. guess its just taking a while
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]