Diablo® III

How are Zero dog builds in high mp?

The reason i'm asking is because i am lvling a WD atm and i am thinking about selling/trading my barb gear for a some zero dog gear but i don't wanna do that if its not a build capable of higher mp lvls like 8, 9 or 10. I can do mp ten with my barb pretty easily and i dont wanna make the mistake of selling everything to fund a WD build that isnt as capable. I'm thankful for any help you guys may be able to offer.
Reply Quote
0 dog is made for high mp.
Reply Quote
Yup, sac build is made for high mp farming, especially in groups.

Make sure you understand that the costs for the gear is extremely expensive. Getting the 3 pieces to get to 0 CD is not enough for high mp farming.
Reply Quote
How much gold do you think it would take to build a good zero dog WD?
Reply Quote
If you don't have a few good, general, items for WD, I would say at least in the 700-800m range or more. Besides the 3 pieces to get the zero dog CD, the others are also useful for general builds.

I have a 0 dog set that I improved over time. Besides the normal Intel/Vit/CC/CD/IAS/AR, you'll also need gear with Life %, one gear with pick-up, and a lot of pieces with bonus health globes.

A tip to cut some costs: you don't need LS or LOH on your weapon since sac dogs can heal you enough.
Reply Quote
ok, thanks for the help.
Reply Quote
np man, I currently don't have my gear on but surf around here and you should find some with theirs on and just model your gear after them
Reply Quote
if u spend enough money on ur gears, 0 cd dog would be sweet in high mp.
i guess 100 k dps 100 k life 2.0 attack speed 600 resist and health globe like 10k at least then pick up radius
Reply Quote
To be viable at MP10 I'm about a billion into gear. I'm at 1.92 IAS (still waiting to buy my tal rasha chest), 800 AR, 79k DPS (with scoundrel), and 3.2k armor.

I farm MP7 fairly efficiently only regularly dying to maniacs, and I skip blood clan occultists because they just run too much. I ignore RD, but have some problems with frozen since with all the dog explosions it is VERY hard to see what's under you. I typically just save SW and let frozen hit me and walk out of it.
Reply Quote

A tip to cut some costs: you don't need LS or LOH on your weapon since sac dogs can heal you enough.

Depending on what mp u want to farm and your gear u may or may not need LS. For me I farm MP10 and my play style is pretty much balls to the wall, I face tank 99% of what I fight and because of that I'm taking a lot of dmg, the extra healing from LS is small but it does help. I've tested weps without LS for my play style and I did notice a difference in the healing.

If u don't plan on face tanking then u might be able to get by with out it but lets be honest 0 Dogs was made to face tank although u can play chase and run style 0 Dogs but that takes a long time to kill stuff and makes u feel like a big p u s s y.

if you have more questions about 0 Dog I may be able to help u out, check out my live stream, I have a 0 Dog guide link on my stream.

http://twitch.tv/heyguyslol_1302
Edited by heyguyslol#1302 on 1/27/2013 8:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
".....if you have more questions about 0 Dog I may be able to help u out, check out my live stream, I have a 0 Dog guide link on my stream.

http://twitch.tv/heyguyslol_1302[/quote]..."

I am a poorman WD but with heygusylol's link and info I am able to tank MP5-6 solo efficiently ;) although its hard to get high dps (since Im on a budget WD) for now but we'll get there.....
Edited by Tupsimize#6861 on 1/27/2013 10:31 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]