Diablo® III

Can we get ALL levels of legendary's drop in inferno??

This is something that was better about D2. You could find all levels of set and unique items in hell difficulty. Everyone knows that some low level items are highly wanted, but farming normal games is brain numbing and just plain sucks! I remember Mephisto dropping a Gull Dagger in hell, Baal dropping Sigon pieces and the SOJ was only a level 29! I just wish I could find some low level sets and leg's that I could use to start a new character, just like we did in D2.

Am I alone with this idea?
Reply Quote
Not a good idea. There's already too many low lvl items and other crap items dropping. No need for a legendary that is not even going to give a brimstone.

But maybe a select few that has some use to lvl 60 chars could be made droppable though. You can always lower dif to hell or so and put on MP10 and get some drops that way. ;))
Reply Quote
Low level legendaries are useless, having them clutter our games just because you want to reroll a char is stupid.

Even if you had the gear, you'd use it for a max of 5 hours until you started finding rares that are better than your legendary/set...

What I'd suggest is to redesign all legendaries to have a lvl60+ version to drop in Inferno so that we have a larger choice pool to gear our chars.

Just with legendary fists we have 6 sub lvl60 models that just need to have new stats to be viable for Inferno: no expenses, just a simple retweak of the stats.
And with that we would TRIPLE our choices.

That would be useful.
Reply Quote
he's just saying he wants a leorics and buriza to drop for him.
Reply Quote
NO! I wish they'd remove the ilvl 58-59's from inferno also. No one will use them in inferno...
Reply Quote
This ties in with why items were better in D2. Items were less random and part of the difficulty in finding them was getting the correct level to drop.
Reply Quote
+1

Improve the stats of all legendary items levels 1 through 59 and make them as powerful as i61-i63 legendary drops. This is an inexpensive way to add plenty of endgame farming content to the game.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 05:08 AMPosted by haushinka

No, I already have a Leorics.
Reply Quote
I dont like it because just imagine if they added lower level items to be able to drop in inferno IMAGINE how hard it will be to find anything good then...... its hard enough without them
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 1/28/2013 6:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
There are so many legendary items I have never seen and would like to. If lower leg dropped in Inferno, but the stats were made to ilvl63, that would be awesome. And add more variety to end game items.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 06:26 AMPosted by BumbleBee
troll topic or u are just idiot? why in the world u want in inferno LOW LVL USSELESS legends to drop wtf?

You haven't even beat normal yet. Who's the idiot now?
Reply Quote
Well, you.

You could have taken a couple more seconds and found out he actually plays in EU...
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 06:31 AMPosted by CerealKiller
troll topic or u are just idiot? why in the world u want in inferno LOW LVL USSELESS legends to drop wtf?

Guess he doesn't understand that if you get a lower level Leg. drop you are more enticed to make a new char. and use the item...
Reply Quote
Everybody was complaining about looting low level legs in Inferno so they changed it to only lev 58 and up so I doubt they will revert this.

But if you think about it you can probably get any low level leg in AH for next to nothing. But if you do want to loot it perhaps Bliz can make Act 1 and 2 farmable again by implementing this change there since everybody farms act 3 anyway.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 05:59 AMPosted by CerealKiller

No, I already have a Leorics.

he's just saying he wants a better leorics and a buriza to drop for him.
Reply Quote
I love it! My idea was heard and being implemented even better than my original idea. All legendaries at level 60 or higher!!!!!!

Thanks for listening Blizz!
Reply Quote
I love it! My idea was heard and being implemented even better than my original idea. All legendaries at level 60 or higher!!!!!!

Thanks for listening Blizz!

I guess i deserve some credit too bro.
Reply Quote
Yeah, 2 Cereal Killers! I guess I'm big K and you're little k.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]