Diablo® III

MLG Wizard Prizefights

View profile
Hosting a wizard dueling contest. If you think you know the wizard class well, post here to enter.

I have collected 60 pieces of mid level wizard gear. 4 for each possible type. There are 13 slots + 2h and shield make 15. The players bring a total of 5m to the table, winner takes all. The pieces I have collected are not 100m pieces of gear, so the cumulative stats will not push too high with paragon stats. However, a handicap line will be drawn (TBD). For now, the function will be (YOURLEVEL + 60) / (ENEMYLEVEL + 60) So if you are paragon 4 and your opponent is paragon 8, the ratio will be 64:68. The paragon 4 will bring 2.42 million, and the paragon 8 will bring 2.58 million. If one player is paragon 1, and one player is paragon 100, then they will bring 1.89m and 3.11m respectively. I will work on the function so that it is not linear, and reflects the stat differences accordingly.

I will post an imgur picture of all 45 pieces of gear, from which the contestants will draft items of their choice in ABBA format until both characters are wearing an item in each slot, and also posses 4 swap out items.

The duels will have a best-of-5 format. At the start of each fight, each player gets 3 minutes to reconfigure skills/passives/gear. If for some reason you decide to troll me and vendor the gear or whatever, I will refund the other player's gold and keep yours from the prize pool. I will not be taking any commission for the event. If it's streamable (the referee doesn't interfere too much with the fight), then I will consider doing so.
Reply Quote
Cool idea. Too bad it's with one of the classes I don't have at 60.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]