Diablo® III

CM/WW Gear Check?

What's up guys, just trying to reach out to the forums on some advice for gearing a CM Wiz. I'm relatively new to the game (played a bit last year but only really got into it a couple of weeks ago), and have fallen prey to some exploits on the AH (apparently people found another way to exploit 0 gold bid other than setting their clocks back).

I would be interested in feedback on where the best places would be to improve my wizard gear: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Yiger-1626/hero/29983096

Looking for suggestions on
1) potential areas where I could sell the current item and get a better upgrade for that same money by looking at different stats or legenedaries/set
2) what the next upgrade should be

I have around 20m right now from farming/AH/friends and I recently decided to go CM because I wanted to try something other than archon. The gear I have on is probably 5m total (i found the Zuni's chest as a drop).

Thanks in advance for constructive inputs.
Edited by Yiger#1626 on 1/26/2013 5:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
You need more crit chance. You also need to get at least to the 2.5 APS breakpoint, preferably 2.73. It's a little tough to say how you should get these stats, because with your current budget it would mean sacrificing survivability. You do seem to have a lot of resist and armor for someone with your dps, so maybe that's not such a terrible thing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]