Diablo® III

Is my build ridiculous?

If you inspect me it will probably show firebomb with the bounce rune as my primary but I was running around MP1.
The build I normally play with is the same but I use Corpse Spiders with the 'Medusa' rune as my primary.
I can handle MP5 A3 alone fairly easily. I've begun to attempt MP6 A1 and obviously take longer to kill things than normally without changing my setup to be defensive.

My "tank" mode is zombie handler passive over pierce the viel, replace dire bats as secondary
with blob acid cloud, and take up Hex in place of having two offensive abilities.
I try to replace hex with horrify sometimes but I feel with the pets horrify is not only unnecessary, It feels kinda unnatural. Meaning I have to find a way to use it.
Where with Hex is always on cooldown.

I suppose what I'm asking is if anyone plays with a build similiar to mine.
Reply Quote
View profile
First of all, if you are happy with your skills, then that's what counts.

Hex is a great skill because it is offensive and defensive. Whereas Horrify is a defensive only skill which I just don't like.

There are many skill combinations that are effective in this game, which is why we have all kinds of builds listed in our Index to Build and Guides stickied at the top of this forum.

If you want to see how others have combined the skills you use, check out some of the builds.
Reply Quote
First of all, if you are happy with your skills, then that's what counts.

Hex is a great skill because it is offensive and defensive. Whereas Horrify is a defensive only skill which I just don't like.

There are many skill combinations that are effective in this game, which is why we have all kinds of builds listed in our Index to Build and Guides stickied at the top of this forum.

If you want to see how others have combined the skills you use, check out some of the builds.

I skimmed them awhile back and they seemed a little out of date, but then again I didnt truly study them.

Not related but is the psn dmg of Gargantuan runed with big stinker affected by +psn dmg from items? LIke my boots and ammy?
Reply Quote
View profile
No your boots and ammy are turned into regular damage, they never give poison damage to any skill including big stinker.

We only have a few builds included in the guide that were based on the 1.04 mod, and I only include these older builds when they have something significant to say. Otherwise, all the builds are up to date.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]