Diablo® III

Biggest upgrade for the DH above you

@ Demopolos - Very Nice DH.

The biggest upgrade would probably be your bow :)
I'd probably say your chest needs a tad bit better armor, but all around awesome character
Edited by Gunn#1923 on 2/9/2013 3:29 PM PST
@Gunn I would say your WF or Bracers are next.
vici

amulet
vici

amulet

Hmm... its displaying my MF ammy

Ammy I wear
182 Dex
197 Vit
65 AR
7 IAS
9 CC

With that what is my weak point.
@ Vici

your pants, get some with high dex
@Esto : Nats Chest.
Any suggestions for my miserable excuse for gear? :P haha
@skitzflik : The shoulders
@OhHellzNo : think your quiver for those 300dex/300vit types

For mine: ignore my rings pls
@ Hamustar this is a PVP build? I guess I would say you could get vit on your VW's then, otherwise, A better Bow. perhaps that first
anything i should focus on upgrading next?
@john i would say get a beter nats embrace or a socket in that calamity better Nats is cheap prolly could pick one up for a mil
@ Johno86 you cheater, no skipping.

@ Warburp try an inna leg belt combo first, then upgrade that calamity. You only have 1movement speed item

At your level of gear, you should have chosen a dex calamity without socket at 1200+ DPS over your low DPS socket one, especially if you aren't putting in a top level gem
Edited by Oscar#1292 on 2/10/2013 6:30 AM PST
@oscar, it's hard finding an upgrade for you :D
If anything maybe a higher cc nats reflection or something like it :P
02/09/2013 03:24 PMPosted by Gunn
I'd probably say your chest needs a tad bit better armor, but all around awesome character

Unfortunately, the armor doesn't go much higher on my cloak :(

@West - i would say the next upgrade would be a vit vile ward and perhaps more life %.
Edited by Killua#1993 on 2/10/2013 12:20 PM PST
View profile
@Killua,
kahlua ftw. clever battletag.
Awesome DML and calamity.
your nats set is GGGG. perfect.

Since you have resistances on places where the sun don't shine on most legacy nats... I think you can afford to switch strongarm bracers to dps lacuni's. It seems like gold isn't an issue for your character, so you might even try dps+resist lacuni's.
@CastaBlanca

You have even better nat set l o l. it's perfect. I had difficult time to find you an improvement.
I thought maybe you can improve your Lacuni with higher dex/vit roll.
a m a z i n g
View profile
You have even better nat set l o l. it's perfect. I had difficult time to find you an improvement.
I thought maybe you can improve your Lacuni with higher dex/vit roll.
a m a z i n g

Thanks Frozen.
I just switched to a GG manticore (i think it might be duped =_= cuz on diabloprogress a bunch of demon hunters have the exact same one... i just shelled out 2B for it too FML)
You've made me seriously consider Windforce.
They are all currently priced very competitively, suggesting that not many dh's really know the power of the knockback.
my 2 cents on your character... why don't you stack attack speed?

Wouldn't maxed out attack speed synergize so well with your stacked knockback!?!
You have 49.4% (windforce) + 4.8% (strongarm) = 54.2% !!!
I think that could be amplified with 3.5APS.

====SKIP ME====
RATE FrozenARROW NEXT
@FrozenArrow

I think your Vit is too low. Maybe you could get this cheapest from DML by sacrificing some dex.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]