Diablo® III

Biggest upgrade for the DH above you

DEVINE - I would say the DML could be upgraded to a higher attack speed one like 19% for fairly cheap (2-3mill) without costing you any Dex or Vit.
Swap to a nice calamity over your Spite. or get a spite with a socket
Edited by Oscar#1292 on 2/7/2013 1:31 PM PST
Oscar - Yeah that is what i'm saving for right now a calamity, just trying to decide if i want to spend my whole savings - 10mill - on it right now or keep saving for a higher dps one.
@Taco, your left right, ammy, or bracer are probably the easiest upgrades. Not too sure about the weapon since I mainly use 2hx

My current goal is to push over 300k while keeping eHP and total disc, I tried to switch to a 3xx dex DML, and can get really close to 300, but the lost of 9 disc is very noticeable. Besides going cc mempo, any route that I can take? Thought about new Nat's head for the 20 disc so I can drop disc from body and dml, but I think it will drag down overall dps and lost some asi.
@ Taco, find me in game. I might have something for ya.

@ ECOLA - Given the rest of your gear, that 12% Andy Helm makes me sad. So sad.
Edited by Oscar#1292 on 2/7/2013 1:54 PM PST
@oscar not very much to say seeing you have amazing gear already but maybe a better nats reflection
@ Oscar I'm not too sure what to say. Your stuff looks good to me.
@Westernesse: A lot of your stuff is good. The main suggestions I'd make:

(1) If you've got Inna's pants and Nat's boots, the Lacunis only add 1% movement speed. I'd switch to the best pair of Strongarm bracers you can find. Yeah, you'll lose IAS, but the DEX can make up for that, plus you'll probably get a bigger boost to life (plus a slight boost to CC).
(2) Increased DEX on your DML.
(3) More DEX on your Nat's would probably help.
Edited by Vanadin77#1614 on 2/7/2013 2:39 PM PST
@Vanadin77 higher dps manti

I am thinking you should upgrade your innas set next (top rolls on ele dmg/ias respectively, and with double dex/vit? or some AR). You could also just get an andys with 1 more IAS and lower fire dmg roll pretty cheap.

For whoever gives input on my next upgrade: other gear of note is a SoJ with 29 e dmg 9 bola, 79 res all strongarms, a deadmans with 14 bola 9 disc 9.5 cc 20 ias.
Edited by Demopolos#1934 on 2/7/2013 6:04 PM PST
@ Demopolos

Sell the current nats ring and get another with Avg (min/max Dmg) and 4+% Crit Chance with the same dex level. Will push your DPS 5k (ish) higher than your current ring.

Get a Strongarm Bracer or Vileward with higher Dex.
@diablomk3 maybe upgrade your WH to one with some dex?

I would go for nats boots with a double dex roll (very cheap these days and will be + 90 ish dex), and also would get some innas legs with either an AR or vit roll.

I appreciate your suggestion about my nats ring, except when I look on the AH, I never even see rings that outdps mine @ the 2 billion mark. Trifecta nats marks exist, but nobody sells them anymore, and mine with a chd + double dex + max ias + some armor rolls beats what I see on ah.
@ Dttin
keep up the good work!
should upgrade your nat chest piece with some vit
@ frozenarrow

i dont know what u can upgrade on that beast !! maybe the belt ???

ne wayz nice DH !!!
@ grimdigital idk maybe your DML
@ Grim

Get a Nat's Gaze with a socket! No wonder you are only PL92.

Or at the very least upgrade to one with CC.
@ Nocturnal

Get a DML with Max Disc. At 30 Disc you are going to get ruined in PvP.
thats a great idea ive been working on both CD and CC with most of my new gear
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)