Diablo® III

high mp builds?

Hey guys! I recently sold my barb and regeared my dh. Mainly for duels I would say but he is a very low plvl. I get bored of low mp runs so I like to do higher mp from time to time. What builds are you guys using for high mps?
Also, if it's possible to decide a build based on my gear I have legacy nats with calamity. What are some good builds for my gear on both high mp as well as ubers?
I really appreciate any advice.
Reply Quote
Your life and all res are low for high mps (>7). I would swith to natalya embrace/bloody foorprints, mempo and soj for high mp.

If you do want to try ... I would do this build:

bola/imminent doom
sentry/gardian turret
vault/(whatever rune)
preparation/battle scars
shadow power/gloom
spike trap/echoing blast
perfectionist/numbing traps/archery

Hey guys! I recently sold my barb and regeared my dh. Mainly for duels I would say but he is a very low plvl. I get bored of low mp runs so I like to do higher mp from time to time. What builds are you guys using for high mps?
Also, if it's possible to decide a build based on my gear I have legacy nats with calamity. What are some good builds for my gear on both high mp as well as ubers?
I really appreciate any advice.
Reply Quote
With vit gem in helm I have 47k hp. I have 460 to all resist.
Reply Quote
What are some good builds for mp4-6? I'm finding that traps aren't great bc as soon as I get them up, the monster is almost dead already.
Reply Quote
Even elites? That's where you'll want the traps. You should be taking out trash in a few shots of ball lightning.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]