Diablo® III

Auction house is lagging big time

100 Tauren Druid
Hello, Lots of players today on US server is having a hard time using the auction house because it keeps giving us the error request timed out or takes 2-4 minutes to post an auction
Reply Quote
It started happening at least for me at around 2am Eastern Time.
Reply Quote
I just bid on an item in the AH and after lagging severely, it took my gold and didn't give me the item. Is there any hope of retrieving any of it?
Reply Quote
This has been going on for days, yet all accounts are not being effected. Have they responded at all to this issue?
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 07:46 AMPosted by Freddy
This has been going on for days, yet all accounts are not being effected. Have they responded at all to this issue?

Nope, they just keep getting 100's of complaints in here about it, nothing said or done.

ya ive noticed this lag for a bit now as well. last couple days have been really bad though for me and made me take notice of it. in addition to the lag the AH has been giving me i have been getting random red lag in game as well. this normally doesnt happen to me! the blizz servers definitely have something wrong :<
Reply Quote
Due to my job I've been on both coasts of the US over the last week. I've connected to many different providers, and the AH is lagging everywhere. It's not regional.

Right now it's barely usable. Anyone know if there's been an acknowledgement of the problem and a plan of action to get it resolved? Like it or not, for most people still playing the AH is a big part of the game...
Reply Quote
I've been having the same problem too. I think it's because of the PTR. Last time there was PTR I had the same problem + gameplay lag. Once it was over it was gone. I wish they would take away PTR for D3.
Reply Quote
Same problem. Seems like it's getting worse. It's particularly bad on the RMAH
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 11:42 AMPosted by d1am0ndz
I wish they would take away PTR for D3.

ptr is a good thing.
however. normally they have different servers to run the ptr and live.
if its PTR thats lagging things that is very bad. i wouldnt put it passed them to try to run d3 with minimal resources though since its unsubbed. its probably running on ancient servers. which probably why we have so much trouble with instability and lag in the first place.
Reply Quote
My favorite part about the Tech Support forums is it's a bunch of people stating they have a problem and no one that counts ever replies. It's just like the AH. Unresponsive.
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 09:17 AMPosted by Danimal
I just bid on an item in the AH and after lagging severely, it took my gold and didn't give me the item. Is there any hope of retrieving any of it?

just had the same thing happen to me. no record in ah log of it either.
Reply Quote
Just happened to me... wow, bliz do something about it...
Reply Quote
Yea... Its happening with me as well.
Reply Quote
finally got my item and the ring i bid on when i woke up today..so annoying tho!
Reply Quote
Auction house is absolutely terrible right now. Takes upwards of 30 seconds sometimes just to refresh lists.
Reply Quote
Like Freddy said, its been laggy for a week. On top of the slow AH response I'm seeing weird results on the search tab. It'll show 5+ pages of results but when you look at some of the pages they'll be half empty. Instead of the normal 10 or so items on the page there'll be 3 or five or some other random amount. No amount of refreshing the search or paging back/forth thru the tabs fixes it.

In Australia if it matters.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]