Hi everyone somewhat new to diablo 3, this is my first character and ive been working on gear this guy up for MP farming. I would like to know if my Barb's gear is ok and gem'ed properly and also my spec. Also another thing which follower should i be useing and what kind of gear and spec should i use for the follower?
any help is apreciated thanks
1. Change ur pants to rare pants to rare ones with 70+ str, 160+ vit, 60+ all res, and sockets.
2. Was gonna complain about ur boots, but noticed they have MS, so i guess its fine for now
3. Get a new amulet with Crit Chance, Str, and Crit damage
4. Get a new offhand that has Str, Crit Damage, Socket, and Life Steal
5. Its not really ideal to have EF as mainhand, but thats not a huge concern for you right now
6. Change your left ring to one with 2 dps modifiers, same goes for right ring
7. You can easily get almost 100 more str on the IK belt for probably 100k
As for follower I would recommend Scoundrel with a Buriza as weapon and multishot. The buriza will counter the fear proc from EF and also keep mobs still.
200+ dex isn't really a bad thing since it gives you the chance to dodge. Str climbers costs way more than dex especially with move speed, so you probably wont find anyone to trade unless you are extremely lucky.
My Scoundrel has a pretty nice setup for skills in my opinion. Not sure if its the ideal one though since I did it myself without researching.
Pick up a pair of rare pants in game w/2 soc in them, they are not that hard to find in inferno.
Also xxxkan gave you good advice. As far as follower is concerned, just get life and some dps, on him. My scoundrel does over 20k dps and has 38k health. But am going to change that to more health so he can survive at higher MP lvl's.
Also I am just learning, and have received good advice from the players on here.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.