X1 in RMAH

Who knows how many already sold.
Reply Quote
Price right now?
Reply Quote
2 Identical 10 apoc Forces in GAH
2 Identical 8 apoc Forces in GAH

Both high Average Damage

MM found 3 sets of double mempos. Unlike the Chand Will's though. Only 1 of each pair of Forces,mempos are biddable.
Edited by Aphraell#1269 on 1/28/2013 1:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
Don't know if you guys already know this, but although they are listed on the AH, you cannot buy them. Select the item and you'll notice that the Bid and Buyout buttons are greyed out. I've noticed this with other 'duped' items after the latest patch.
Reply Quote
http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/23976046

15 listed so far

Another 4 in GAH atm. Down to 650m... lol - 2b+ weapon 2weeks ago

Yea Fortytwo all the double listed dupes, only 1 is buyable. But there is still real ones being listed.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 01:42 AMPosted by fortytwo
Don't know if you guys already know this, but although they are listed on the AH, you cannot buy them. Select the item and you'll notice that the Bid and Buyout buttons are greyed out. I've noticed this with other 'duped' items after the latest patch.

Ahh, that would be wonderously good news. Any steps towards resolving this would be encouraging for certain.

All they'd have to do is put a disclaimer out that any rollbacks result in BoA of all items on account. Boom problem solved. Imperfect ofc, but we're not really 'entitled' to rollbacks anyway IMO. Account security is the players responsibility (insomuch as password protection and auth.) therefore rollbacks seem unneeded to me anyway.
Reply Quote
Yea but I think the double listed dupe is due to the dodgy AH we've had all weekend. Seen that occur before ages ago.

Theres plenty of dupes with more than 2 listed. And these ones are all biddable/buyable. Its just the doubles that arent.
Reply Quote
i can bid on em theres one with 790m bid/B.Out
Reply Quote
2 x those epic EF's for 590m atm in GAH, both bidable
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 01:59 AMPosted by Aphraell

Haha both gone.. Sold or Blizz banned? I wish.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 02:11 AMPosted by Aphraell

Haha both gone.. Sold or Blizz banned? I wish.

Let's hope it is the latter
Reply Quote
dupers sure are duping hard
Reply Quote
I was looking for rare glove upgrades last night. I found two of the exact same gloves on the GAH. I didn't find what I was looking for, so I went to check the RMAH, and I noticed the exact same pair on there too, for real money. Really????
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 01:25 AMPosted by novice
Price right now?

2bio
1.4bio

Not exactly the Armageddon flood of high end pieces.

It is funny to mouse over the 2 of them when sorted by Damage, cause you are staring at the same item, you would think it is a bug.
Reply Quote
Well I lie

Another has just gone up for 690m Bid/BO
Reply Quote
Looks like there is a market at 690mio

It lasted about 10 minutes
Reply Quote
Can some on put up a tutorial on how to dupe items? For purely academic purposes of course. Thx
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 06:20 AMPosted by JellzRoc
Can some on put up a tutorial on how to dupe items? For purely academic purposes of course. Thx

Lies.
Reply Quote
I swear cross my heart
Reply Quote
View profile
01/28/2013 01:47 AMPosted by Shandlar
All they'd have to do is put a disclaimer out that any rollbacks result in BoA of all items on account.

Here, here! BRILLIANT!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]