Diablo® III

Anyone doing MP4 ubers tonight?

Looking for an uber group, i have 3 machines and would like everyone to also have 3.

I'm an 83k DPS DH. Usually 100k, but i drop the Steady Aim passive for Engineering since it is way more DPS to have turrets and mines doing work, too, against ubers.

I'm an uber virgin looking for my first Hellfire, but farmed all my keys on MP4 solo, so i think i should be ok... Lemme know if you want to do runs tonight.

Flip#1217
Reply Quote
ActionKF, i saw you just logged off. Not interested in Ubers? The other 2 guys are ready to go.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/25/2013 06:03 PMPosted by Flip
ActionKF, i saw you just logged off. Not interested in Ubers? The other 2 guys are ready to go.

Eh I guess so, I'll log back
Reply Quote
Flip, did you die? I just clicked your profile and see a dead DH
Reply Quote
View profile
01/25/2013 06:41 PMPosted by Nhayes
Flip, did you die? I just clicked your profile and see a dead DH

Yeah, Kulle got him. It happened almost instantly, he said a tornado spawned on top of him.

:(

RIP man. Ugh.

Flip, you got enough resources to regear(from the witching hour)? I'll help you relevel later on when I can. And I have some backup nat's items and discipline gears.

btw this was MP5 not 4.
Edited by ActionKungfu#1184 on 1/25/2013 6:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
No worries, and yes, i do have enough gold and extra gear to re-gear, but i'm just going to let this one settle for a little bit before i hop back on with a re-roll.

I always push my chars limits and i guess ubers at MP5 was it for this one! This was a shoulda/coulda/woulda situation.

- I shouldn't have let myself get talked into MP5 when i originally planned for MP4.
- I shouldn't have gone stun grenades, but Bola- Thunder Ball instead. I agreed with the group that we should have stun locked together, but i'm not used to close combat play. I could have effectively done my stun part with a fast attack speed from a distance and not get hit by that tornado.
- I couldve geared a little differently
- I woulda hit SS if i had more than a milisecond to react. :P

I can bounce back an MP0A3 farmer type spec very easily, but im in that self debate mode asking myself if i want to.
Edited by Flip#1217 on 1/25/2013 9:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
Oh, bummer. This post took a tragic turn.

RIP, Flip.
Reply Quote
RIP Flip, I also have some DH gears if you get back to 60. Don't give up!
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 07:05 AMPosted by Druberry
RIP Flip, I also have some DH gears if you get back to 60. Don't give up!

Oh i def wont quit. I like this dumb game too much, i dont mind the grind to 60, and i've stopped being so attached to my characters.

I already know what will happen with the re-roll, though. I'll get to 60 relatively easily with all my leveling gear, equip up to the typical 50k HP / 50k DPS, start to paragon and farm for about 10 plvl's, become bored, then push the content on MP3/4/5 until i die. :P

All my chars follow this typical path. One day i'll get through everything, this next patch and the crafting should add a few more interesting goals.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]