Diablo® III

Can we officially rename CM/WW to Weatherman?

Honestly, it is WAY better then having to type CM/WW. Even though I don't run the Weatherman build, it is downright hilarious.

I will never type/say cm/ww again. Weatherman from here on out.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
View profile
and to think we owe it to our troll that the name exists
Reply Quote
I find it faster to type CMWW without the / since it's not really needed. Also, CMWW is easier to type than weatherman, and eliminates the possibility of looking like a fool for accidently spelling it whetherman.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 08:11 PMPosted by SteelPhantom

Lol. I'm not sure if that makes this even better or not as funny. I feel like better. Man, I chucked everytime I see this.

But seriously, between the lighting and tornadoes...makes complete sense. I feel like the D3 community will better latch on and know what you are talking about, instead of saying cm/ww.
Reply Quote
i tend to just write cm and leave it at that but i like the sound of 'weatherman build' it has a nice ring to it...but i also love critical mass as a phrase too lol.

I dunno weatherman or cm it's all good to me, i like reading weatherman but i think i will just type cm out of simplicity.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 08:11 PMPosted by SteelPhantom

LOL, but technically the name is a misnomer; weather guys and gals don't produce the phenomena we all love. That's why I find the term really lacking.
Reply Quote
I vote we keep the name and the /, I may not deserve my #5 spot on google but I want to keep it
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 08:13 PMPosted by Loroese
I find it faster to type CMWW without the / since it's not really needed. Also, CMWW is easier to type than weatherman, and eliminates the possibility of looking like a fool for accidently spelling it whetherman.

WM - weatherman
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]