Diablo® III

Auction House Lag

Anyone else getting SUPER HUGE lag in the auction house?
It has been going on for my brother and I for the last week, but is especially bad this morning.
Like really bad.
Anyone know the cause of this?
I assume that it is actually system load, cuz if it was an error or something where the
servers needed to be restarted, that they would have done that a while ago.
Reply Quote
They let down the AH.. and obviously DIII
Reply Quote
I read a post where they said multiBoxing is okay to do.
Is everyone now just multiboxing and creating 4 Xs the system load or something?
I have only noticed this lag in the last week. Probably even a bit less than a week. maybe 4 or 5 days.
Reply Quote
This lag I have noticed for a bout 2 weeks. Seemed to happen after the last maintenance on the system. I went to log in and it showed it was going to be down till 9am. Didnt log in again till after 10pm that night and it was very slow, and has been since. I have submitted several tickets, and today I sent in a ping path and trace route to support. I was told that they are aware of the issue, but was never given a discription of the issue they are having and what the plan is to correct. I have placed many items up for bid in the auction house that is not searchable or even exsist. I have canceled them and relisted, and only about 50% list. I get an error box that comes up stating that due to heavy system loan, your transaction request has not been resolved. Keep this in mind as you consider additional transactions in the auction house.

Has anyone else been experiencing this issue in the auction house, and lag during game play?
Reply Quote
its been 56 hrs since my item has expired (last bid wad 97m) still no sign of my gold ..submit ticket got the standard robo-reply "be patient"
Reply Quote
The AH is lagging only on certain items that are bugged. I have posted this to the bug report forum, u can read it there, but basically, 7 of my 10 auctions are perfect. 3 are lagged out and bugged out because they are invisible to anyone searching for them. There is something wrong where the AH is causing items to become permanently bugged on AH so they cannot be searched and when you list, cancel, or retrieve them, they lag you out hard. There is not any huge volume lagging the servers out, there are just certain bugged items. You will see when you list them, those that lag out are permanently glitched and you will not be able to search them. If they do not lag, you are fine.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
The items that don't show up are a different issue its based on durability so if they dont show up just take them die and resell(don't repair after dieing)
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 12:38 PMPosted by VidSicious
The AH is lagging only on certain items that are bugged. I have posted this to the bug report forum, u can read it there, but basically, 7 of my 10 auctions are perfect. 3 are lagged out and bugged out because they are invisible to anyone searching for them. There is something wrong where the AH is causing items to become permanently bugged on AH so they cannot be searched and when you list, cancel, or retrieve them, they lag you out hard. There is not any huge volume lagging the servers out, there are just certain bugged items. You will see when you list them, those that lag out are permanently glitched and you will not be able to search them. If they do not lag, you are fine.

Wow crazy... How did these items get "bugged"?? What?? did they get hacked or something... Like, what changed? Are you talking about duped items or something? Don't really get it...

I guess this would explain why my sales have dropped like 800% in the last 2 weeks though lol
Edited by FreddyKruger#1668 on 2/5/2013 11:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
googled this, and it brought me here.

not sure if it's the game or my NZ isp.
Reply Quote
See the Blue post in the Support forums (Tech Support)
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We are investigating an issue where auction house transactions are taking 5-10 days longer than normal and made a post about it in the Technical Support forums that you can find here. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible, and should mention that we haven’t seen any cases in which transactions are permanently lost.
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 07:28 PMPosted by Grimiku
We are investigating an issue where auction house transactions are taking 5-10 days longer than normal and made a post about it in the Technical Support forums that you can find [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810092950"]here[/url]. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible, and should mention that we haven’t seen any cases in which transactions are permanently lost.

there's other problems aswell in the HC auction house too.
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 07:28 PMPosted by Grimiku
We are investigating an issue where auction house transactions are taking 5-10 days longer than normal and made a post about it in the Technical Support forums that you can find [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810092950"]here[/url]. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible, and should mention that we haven’t seen any cases in which transactions are permanently lost.

I am not seeing a 5-10 day delay, but more like a 1 min delay to load an AH page and failed items to post to the AH on the first attempt. On the things that do sell I received the money right away. So to clarify, is this issue you are referring to backing up the system and showing us this lag or are they two separate issues?
Reply Quote
Hey grim

Like the poster above some items will not show up in ah search leaving certain items bugged and unsellable.

While the people missing items or gold should def be resolved first, there has been no mention of items that are in fact unsellable.

I have 4 atm that when listed will not show up.

Justice lantern legacy
Stormshield
Ik
And a rare ammy

Which is odd becuase i thought this was only an issue with legends.
Ill start to fill my mule with unautionable items :)
Reply Quote
so do you guys think I should play wow again?
Reply Quote
Really really laggy.
Reply Quote
Try this workaround (mentioned in another thread) - worked for me!

Equip the 'buggy' AH item - enter any game - die (causes some damage to item) - then go to AH again and post the item - it will list this time and be searchable by you and other players.

cheers
Reply Quote
I'm currently blocked from creating new auctions, having reached my maximum of 0. (Actually, I have 3 ....)

Others are reporting this as well.

While we're on the topic, I think the AH count should be raised to 20. It would help resolve a lot of issues with AH.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]