Diablo® III

What is the next upgrade for the barb above?

View profile
Try NOT to skip!

If you're replying to someone's comment, then say "DO NOT RATE ME" at the top!
@doctaphilly id say a mempo whit crit, but athere than that good gear.
@ Pyro
Financially, a decent Witching Hour for 10-12m
Personally, I'd upgrade from the Skorn to an Echo with atk spd + socket and a sword/dagger with 'The Trifecta' + Socket.
View profile
@ Pyro
Financially, a decent Witching Hour for 10-12m
Personally, I'd upgrade from the Skorn to an Echo with atk spd + socket and a sword/dagger with 'The Trifecta' + Socket.

A better IK belt!

A good one to aim for is ~250 str and ~50 vit!
@doctaphilly

id say mempo with another resistance or better hellfire ring
@Zodiac, more Crit Damage in general. Maybe some gloves with CD and CC.
yeah thats what i was thinking especially because ive got some much cc. probably will try to pickujp an ef with crit damage at some point (when i can afford it)
Not sure .. but someone can help with mine :P
Hust, focus on your stats and crit
Edited by Reaper#1689 on 1/26/2013 2:11 PM PST
Reaper : What would you change first ? think it's the weakest ?
Hyper : thanks :D
@hustler amulet and bracers would be a good place to start

i've been wondering if i should switch any of my active/passive skillls

i can run mp7 quickly , tried switching the 25% armor passive for the 3% life steal, and on mp7 felt the same regardless
@TheZodiac

If your budget permits it, I would recommend Ice Climbers with MS because losing your IK boots won't effect the extra bonus for the IK set. You could also upgrade you Mempo with CC
@Never

You should finish off the 24% MS for the 5th tornado. I suggest Inna Pants with high vit unless you can afford MS IC.

Get another source of lifesteal because I doubt 3% is enough on higher MP. You probably would want an IK belt. Only reason SnB barbs don't need Lifesteal is because they use Rend - Bloodlust to heal.
@xxxkan

i would say probably the gloves, get some attack speed on them, and probably the helm but its hard to get 1 of those with Crit
View profile
@xxxkan

i would say probably the gloves, get some attack speed on them, and probably the helm but its hard to get 1 of those with Crit

That offhand sword! With a rare, there's no reason to get both socket AND base crit.

With Echoing Furies, socket and base crit is too pricey, so that's a whole nother situation.
@doctaphilly

amulet probably. missing out on some nice cc but prety nice gear.
@bosis

Id get a different mh weapon probably an axe so you can put that ef as your oh and get more attack speed.. Also more movement speed on boots or nice pair of Inna's pants.
Edited by mjtha2nd#6170 on 1/26/2013 4:51 PM PST
@mjtha2md

I would probably upgrade the IK gloves to a nice pair of trifectas which would be a pretty big DPS boost. Other option would be to upgrade the IK helm to either a CC Mempo or if you wanted to keep the set bonus get an IK helm with Vit or AR. These are just what I would do though.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]