Diablo® III

What is the next upgrade for the barb above?

so my unbuffed dps is unknown :)
@Nived Everything looks good and i am sure you are only using MH ring for ubers but if not then i would swap it for something like your offhand. Att speed is very good, CD is good but your c.c. is a bit low. Also your resists are on the low side. Don't really feel qualified as to what to replace to improve but good luck.
@Noitack You only have 12% ms.. I'd try to get that up somehow.. Either spend a little and take a bit of a dps loss with different boots, spend a lot and get ice climbers with ms, or drop the pants and get inna's and lose vit.. You could probably safely lose 12K HP.

Also, you could use more AR.. I'd probably grab a high str IK belt with AR, and get the IK AR bonus with that (You'd be up by like 130 AR), If you're okay with LS how it is for you, then you could also drop bloodthirst for a better passive if you got the IK belt which has LS. (I personally like having 8% LS though :D)

Your tal rasha helm...those are straight weak sauce. Not even wizards use them.

Any suggestions with 6%cc, OS, str, life % and 70+AR for under 50mil?
New helm bud. Its "okay" but you could use better.
@Hoj, you look great! Nice setup.. but is the Tal pieces really worth it? or is IK still bis for barbs?
What should be my next upgrade? I know i need more ias.. but where would be the best slot to upgrade it? I was thinking of maybe my IK gloves? would adding more crit dmg on a trifecta pair push me over the 200k unbuffed mark?
Thanks !
@Majiks get a second move speed item imo. ik gloves and jewelry can get ias pretty cheaply?
Can someone please advise me? if the helm comment was for me then ty, btw i am a buddess.
@Hoj, you look great! Nice setup.. but is the Tal pieces really worth it? or is IK still bis for barbs?
What should be my next upgrade? I know i need more ias.. but where would be the best slot to upgrade it? I was thinking of maybe my IK gloves? would adding more crit dmg on a trifecta pair push me over the 200k unbuffed mark?
Thanks !

The Tal chest allows me to run a helm with no IAS.. So I don't have to spend 100 - 500 mil on a decent mempo.. And the Tal helm seemed pretty good to me. I asked earlier, but what would be a better helm (with AR, 6cc, str, life, and OS) for me for under 50 mil?.. I couldn't seem to find one. Heck even under 100mil last time I checked.
Edited by thhoj#1551 on 2/1/2013 7:08 PM PST
@jen How do you make out with only 12% ms? I think I would find that annoying. That's what I'd be upgrading. Probably easiest to go with Lacuni's..
thhoj mempo
02/01/2013 07:09 PMPosted by Sproal
thhoj mempo

I'm looking at 200mil minimum for a decent mempo... and that's only with 3.5% cc.. But yea I guess that's the next place to go if I need to upgrade.
Edited by thhoj#1551 on 2/1/2013 7:17 PM PST
@ Lurp

9/10 U have good geared. Only upgrade I can see is lacuni. Others are really good.
Please advice me how to reach 100k. I am kind of stuck at 50-70k dps. Thank you.
@Invictus
Given cost of IK gear, i think Ammy with trifecta would be best next upgrade.
Or any IK with better stats.

EDIT If you get me online, I may have spare IK gear that would help you.
Edited by Eribuss#6380 on 2/1/2013 7:40 PM PST
@ Eribuss: Thats some pretty insane gear, only upgrades i can think of is fine-tuning the yellows to perfect spawns.

I would love some tips on how to improve my barb, i have about 7 mil to spend atm.
View profile
@ Eribuss: Thats some pretty insane gear, only upgrades i can think of is fine-tuning the yellows to perfect spawns.

I would love some tips on how to improve my barb, i have about 7 mil to spend atm.

Decent lacunis to get that 24% MS
Any suggestion for me? I am WW barb. Is dual wielding / 2-hand better than shield + 1 hand?
View profile
@doctaphilly nice barb bro.. maybe get an ik belt with 250 str
02/01/2013 11:25 PMPosted by doctaphilly

since you already have the 2 piece IK bonus maybe sell the gloves and go for a nice pair trifecta rares. or get a different IK belt with -5 to rend bonus instead of the weapon throw

02/01/2013 11:16 PMPosted by Du7tchM4ster
Any suggestion for me? I am WW barb. Is dual wielding / 2-hand better than shield + 1 hand?

go with dual wield. it allows you to get more stats.
for your offhand get something with life steal str and vit
also your chest and pants need upgrading.
for pants get 200+ vit on them. that allows you not to have to get vit on other items like your rings and ammy and then you can get more dps out of them.

Any suggestions for me?
@Lavaflow id suggest 250 str on ik belt. higher vit on shoulders and crit lacunis
Edited by Nived#1902 on 2/2/2013 1:12 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]