Diablo® III

What is the next upgrade for the barb above?

Nived #1902

Your next upgrade will be your amulet could use more CC and CD
@Arthur
Ummmm your gear is bad @$$..... only way I can think of upgrades for you is to look for the same items you have but with more perfect rolls on them.
socketed weapons will go a long way
IAS Gloves. @ jharv
02/02/2013 08:45 AMPosted by TiltedSpade
IAS Gloves. @ jharv

I would go for crit lacunis in your case. Damn you make rares look good though lol
@Sproal

Tri gloves (set bonus though hmmm) - Barb SoJ instead of the WD SoJ
Edited by Ludacris#1519 on 2/2/2013 10:03 AM PST
@Ludacris

i would say higher stat rolls on pants
@Nived

First off you're barb is pretty godly as is. You need more Crit chance and Strength and can lose Vit especially since you're using overpower.

I'd replace the SOJ with something that gives crit and strength. Also max out strength on your built and lose the Vit you can find a belt like that for pretty cheap.

Also give me your IK Chest :)
@Lurp

Your belt boosts frenzy but you aren't using it. Find one that better compliments Bash or WW if possible.
just farming but i normally get to 100m per week (currently broke), what should i hold off to purchase (aka what to upgrade).
@Sayian999
I'd save up for a mempo with crit or better Inna's.
mempos = too much probably waste it on tal ammy w cc for wiz

as for innas more vit? or the ones w 9as. not sure on stats.

PS thanks for the advice.
@MylittlePony

boots or pants with more movement speed, 20-25 MS is good for fast farming and also try having "pick up radius" Trust me it really makes things better
@MylittlePony

boots or pants with more movement speed, 20-25 MS is good for fast farming and also try having "pick up radius" Trust me it really makes things better

better bracers
@Luke

roll better pants for more vit ur hp is pretty low
@Luke

roll better pants for more vit ur hp is pretty low

Pants is probably too low. Go for 200str/200vit/AR/socket pants.
(Please ignore my boots and weapon, I use Ice Climbers and Skorn normally)
Charlie

If you're using Skorn then u have serious IAS problem, your next upgrade will be rings and amulet
@ Arthur

Really nice setup. Looks like you've hit that point where upgrades will cost A LOT in every slot.

That being said. Your resists are a bit low. If you could get Resists while not losing much stats or attack speed on say... your IK gloves or Lacunis, then that is what I'd suggest.
@Sahbatage

Wow nice set up, good eHP. try getting crit with mempos and higher str chest piece
Edited by NeverNguyen#1765 on 2/2/2013 11:37 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]