Diablo® III

What is the next upgrade for the barb above?

@LordZeus
Your shoulders. I'm thinking your using them for the PUR? You prob have better ones in your stash.
Nice HF ring, I'm a bit jelly :P

SKIP ME

yeah I got em for the PUR, and my shoulders will be the next big thing for me to get, I'd just hate to lose the PUR on em and I kinda want Life% with 101+ vit and 250str so yeah, lol thats a bit pricy

ty about the hellfire! it was like my 10th roll maybe
@Wengzkie

You need more attack speed, CC and STR, a lot more. High health is cool and all, but you only need so much before it just becomes wasted stats.
Thinking of getting IK CC + CD gloves to replace my current IK gloves which only have CC. Any other suggestions?
While I've already decided what I'm getting next, it would be nice if I could get some input from someone else instead of being skipped repeatedly :D

@technologic yea those gloves need to go. Honestly if I were you I'd change inna's pants and mempo to some high str/ vit / AR / 2socket pants and an IK helm, then get a trifecta glove with str. But that's just me :P Also when you get a chance CD on amulet is pretty huge, up to 100% and you are missing out big time.
Edited by Doomherald#1865 on 2/3/2013 12:27 PM PST
@Doomherald

I say a Skorn with LS or a really good damage one with IAS (1450+?) As a skorn user you're really lacking IAS on jewelry. Maybe a witching hour or lacunis would also help greatly!
NeverNguyen #1765

upgrade pants and gems
NeverNguyen #1765

upgrade pants and gems

better shoulders, missing a lotta str/vit there
I would probably say a mempo with some crit or a ammy with average damage with the same stats you have right now. But still new to barb so thats just going off the little knowledge I know. I personally don't know what to get next , thinking of vile maw/shoulders with more resists on it but truthfully don't know.
NeverNguyen #1765

upgrade pants and gems

Over all there's alot he could upgrade but with the pants and gems it would be the quickest upgrade followed by shoulders
What do you guys think would be my next upgrade?
I'm currently 2h but would like to go dual eventually, reason I haven't is cost.
Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated, thanks.
What do you guys think would be my next upgrade?
I'm currently 2h but would like to go dual eventually, reason I haven't is cost.
Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated, thanks.

Your health is abit low from what I can tell, maybe get some vit on your shoulders. Your ammy needs another offensive stat. One with str, average damage, crit chance, and crit damage or attack speed is ideal. Should be able to find a decent one for pretty cheap. A better helfire ring would be fantastic. Need another offensive stat or two. Eventually you will want to switch your ice climbers out for ones with vit and str but that may get costly.
Narvosa #1339- Nice build you need to increase your CHC by about 7% I would surgest Prowlers
02/03/2013 02:52 PMPosted by Waycooloz
Narvosa #1339- Nice build you need to increase your CHC by about 7% I would surgest Prowlers

Thank you, I am waiting for some crit prowlers to be reasonably priced. Just worried about losing too much AR. I want to reach the point where I cant take war cry out of my build.
Waycooloz #6135 i would say better off hand and better hellfire ring
@GaMei id have to say better gloves

PS my crit mempo hasnt edited into my profile yet
Edited by Mclovin#1300 on 2/3/2013 3:27 PM PST
@Mclovin Like to see an ammy with att spd. Those skorns work well with as much att spd as you can get.
Yep my hellfire ring is so bad was my 12th attemp oh lord the others shaking my head.But have 20 machines so will give it another crack.
BlueFire #1583 -Get prowlers
@waycooloz - I'd say a better offhand. More Strength, more crit, maybe a socket for more crit again.
@theeighthark - you need to buy D3 and then roll a baba :)
Major upgrade for you
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]