Diablo® III

What is the next upgrade for the barb above?

@Mikey - looking at your gear, you have great armor but your all resist is lower than the ideal 10:1 ratio (10 armor for each 1 resist all) - with 6000 armor shoot for 600 all resist. I'd say next upgrade for you would be your ring with the magic find and 7% attack speed. At 7% attack speed you could add value with both crit hit and all resist in the 60-70% range. The 9% attack speed rings break the bank, but staying at 7% should make the all resist upgrade an ok step. I think others would say you should get your all resist on the amulet/gloves/bracers/etc but ring is probably easiest option for now. If I could pick two upgrades for you I'd shoot for pants like depth diggers or inna's temperance for more AR or attack speed or movements speed (etc).
@dawnbreaker: unless you really want the exp bonus, I think you could upgrade your hellfire ring to one with 4CC and 30%critDam with 7-8% attack speed for a major damage upgrade. Getting up to 5CC and 40% CritDam is dramatically more gold, but of course if you have it then go for it!
@rysor: I've spent a ton of time going between RMAH and goldAH and I gotta tell you, in 2 months of active buying/selling I haven't found a single thing on RMAH that was a better value than a similar item on goldAH. I'd suggest buying gold with the RMAH and switch over to get more value. Most top-end items seem to still go for 300-400m but so many people have outfitted awesome barbs for so much less.
What do you think?

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/iBomberMan-2920/hero/17926488
@iBomberMan,

Few immediate updates if you can afford would as follows-

1) Upgrade your MH to have base DPS atleast more than 1.1K
2) Upgrade your MH gem to have 100% CD
3) Upgrade you IK belt to have atleast 200 Strength. Cheaply available nowadays in AH.
@iBomberMan - I agree with cvvikram, however, you might also get more mileage with your build if you add Rend instead of Sprint (not sure you need all of that speed unless you are focusing on speed-farming?). Thinking about Skorn as an option for more damage, and consider a helm switch (that fire damage you take at higher MP levels, ouch!).
@cvvikram id suggest higher rolls on lacunis and ammy.. as for everything else it looks like a nice s&b
Do need help.
@thhoj
Get a better hellfire ring lol. You seem pretty set on gear.

@DawnBreaker.. Workin on it.. This is the best out of about 20 rings I've made so far.
@ GgMufasa

U have high Str but no dps thats is why all your stats are not fully balance anyways your next upgrade is rings and glove for the time being.

I do upgrade for barb if any one needs help on gearing look for me Arthur#1635
@ GgMufasa

U have high Str but no dps thats is why all your stats are not fully balance anyways your next upgrade is rings and glove for the time being.

I do upgrade for barb if any one needs help on gearing look for me Arthur#1635

how should i get more dps?
Thanks Medman Ill buy gold with the rest of the cash I have on RMAH (which isn't much) and look for items with more crit chance.
CC in rings.
Edited by Kabbage#1503 on 2/8/2013 10:21 PM PST
helm.
Maybe an amulet with some ASPD/CC
@keepitfloded
bracers, either Lacuni or rare w/ AR and crit
@grogan
WOW upgrades must be expensive... I'd go for a Vile Ward with Str/vit + life % mods.

I won't be nearly as hard to find upgrades as the guy above me, promise :P
@johnny grab a better ammy with cc n chd
View profile
@MrQ - given that you have some pieces missing . I'd still say the MH weapon ... you need higher dps there as that determines your tornado tics - get a 1k+ weapon for MH by dropping the LS or moving it to offhand.
Freakinjstu...looks fine to me. Maybe a mempo with 6 critic but everyone wants one of those
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]