Diablo® III

What is the next upgrade for the barb above?

@ Lurp

I really have no idea! Everythings pretty well rolled? Maybe the gloves? Higher vit and CD rolls to offset a few of the Amethysts?
@Krantor

Probably the first thing needed to be upgraded is the lacuni prowlers and try to get one with critchance
@HoodV17

I would certainly upgrade that chest piece. At the very least, get some better jewels in it.
@Corgon, Socked Depth Diggers / Vile Ward Shoulders
Made a couple change , wonder what i should aim for now ?
View profile
01/26/2013 07:06 PMPosted by Eldadelin
@Corgon, Socked Depth Diggers / Vile Ward Shoulders

That IK belt dude, 170-200 str IK belts are pretty cheap. That's like 100 str for you right there!
@doctaphilly

pretty nice barb. id get higher cc and as on gloves tho. higher cc in general. about 30-35% is ideal
Edited by Nived#1902 on 1/26/2013 7:22 PM PST
View profile
Nived

Better shoulder or mempo
@oldschool

I had to look twice 1M+ buffed!

Just did a AH check. Can't really get better pants. Inna's?

I dunno. NICE BARB!
Edited by Kabaly#1119 on 1/26/2013 8:22 PM PST
@Kabaly

Looks like you could use some more life. Easiest piece for you to get that right now would probably be shoulders. Try dropping the life% and go with a much higher vit pair.

Looks like you also need more MS too so try out some decent lacuni's with 3.5cc+ and you should be better off.
Punxx

Your next upgrade would be amulet and helm
@arthur

Hard to pick, some pretty nice gear. I'd say a ring with str and crit damage
@Badge

I'd go for that right ring bud, i'd go for one with AS, CC, str, vit, and average damage
@Badge
I would start with glove and right ring with ias/cc, and ik belt with 170+str. Should cost less than 500k a piece.
@Charlie

IK Chest, CC Lacuni or str/vit/res rare shoulders
@Belan
Pretty nice ik. Probably one more ias piece, either glove or ring.
@Charlie rings and amulet need to be upgraded for the best boost on damage
@GaMei, I'd have to say your Mempo is the next upgrade for you. You'll lose a little bit of HP, but the extra critical hit chance will only boost everything else! Good lookin' character.
@Aetherhole You can probably find a nice rare with even more str/vit and maybe +life % to replace your Vile Ward. But if you wanna keep the Vile Ward look, just find one with more vit is all I can see, other wise, very nice gear.
@imrawn , u should change ur EF to socket 1 and buy a Ik belt for more survivability
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]