Diablo® III

What is the next upgrade for the barb above?

@ Zhong, buy my 29% dmg -4 throw cold SoJ ;)

But seriously, everything else looks to be of pretty decent quality except that low vita IK chest!

For anybody looking at my crap, it's for pvp.
@fizzlesprig I would go with a better weapon maybe something with ias and higher crit damage, but I haven't played much pvp to be a good judge
Edited by yotes#1479 on 1/27/2013 4:06 AM PST
@yotes, If your using skorn you need to get allot more attack speed. gloves and jewelry,

Also look into average damage items, it doesnt seem like much but it will make a huge difference.
and swap passives, unforgiving for ruthless
@Cptslaughter

I think nothing you can upgrade, almost perfect.
If really want to choose, maybe a 6%CC Mempo & Lacuni :)

What my barb can upgrade? While i Must keep the Full 5x IK set.
Edited by KentLau#1492 on 1/27/2013 4:27 AM PST
@@@ SKIP THIS @@@

01/27/2013 04:06 AMPosted by yotes
@fizzlesprig I would go with a better weapon maybe something with ias and higher crit damage, but I haven't played much pvp to be a good judge

You don't want IAS on a weapon in pvp, the only thing that really matters is the damage range of the weapon. Often times 1 timed rend crit will win the match, so it's just a matter of staying alive long enough to set up the right situation.
^^ better helm
@oldschool16v, I noticed your only wearing one ik piece. swapping out your gloves to the ik gloves with cc / as will give you the 2 set bonus of extra AR. I believe this would be worth doing. (I think if you found the right gloves, you wouldnt lose much (if any) dps at all.
@cpt slaughter

only upgrades are inv item stats ie perfect rolls

everything is correct imo
@Ison88

Sick gear... You are fine with what you have on any MP level... perhaps getting a super godly EF with base LS or base crit? Maybe even a EF with str/vit roll in addition to the high dps/socket/.24+ aps.
heck i dont know you got better gear than i do
@Ison88

Sick gear... You are fine with what you have on any MP level... perhaps getting a super godly EF with base LS or base crit? Maybe even a EF with str/vit roll in addition to the high dps/socket/.24+ aps.

ya next upg is a 12XX EF with base crit, bu dayum they expensive
Ison88 solid steel build xD maybe atk speed or cd on gloves?
01/27/2013 09:56 AMPosted by G3N3S1S
Ison88 solid steel build xD maybe atk speed or cd on gloves?

Offhan with LS...so you can use either a Witching Hour or just another passive instead of Bloodthirst
@doctaphilly

Cheap: A necklace with more CC.

Expensive: If you can afford it trifecta would be good also.

Pretty solid set up though!
@lethalis

no idea your gear looks really solid to me
@shimp
Basically most of your gear need upgrade if u want to reach 100k dps, if u need help let me know
Edited by Arthur#1635 on 1/27/2013 11:56 AM PST
I just really don't know where to start
@Arthur
wow, don't think i've seen a better barb .. no idea where you could find an upgrade. you win the game lol

@Shimp
I would probably start with a chest piece upgrade. something with 3 sockets to pack full of vit, that should open up some other slots to drop vit and bump your dps
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]