Diablo® III

What is the next upgrade for the barb above?

@Delisle14

A crit lacuni would be nice next upgrade I think. Get you to 24% speed and get rid of that knockback on your bracer.
Edited by damnation#1371 on 1/27/2013 12:34 PM PST
@damnation is this ur build just for speed farming?

id look at upgrading to higher dps weapons with those stats
@halfryce

CC Lacuni's maybe. You'll lose some stats on your current pair but you should get more dmg out of it.
@halfryce Only have ~30m so can't find good upgrade for weapon within price range. It's mostly for farming. I do mp7 uber by switching my hf ring out for ave dmg, crit, str and vit ring and using a weapon throw/ww build.

@Punxx nice gears. maybe get a str inna?
@ damnation higher vit IK chest
@Death not much I can say buddy looks sweet, maybe higher crit mempo, which is super expensive
@ Burner
I would try to keep the same stats on your OH with more LS, and you can also put some Str
@CThors could use a damage boost by replacing your IK gloves with CD one, and a pair of Lacunis with Str + 9% IAS
01/27/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Blintz
@CThors could use a damage boost by replacing your IK gloves with CD one, and a pair of Lacunis with Str + 9% IAS

I am not aware of your budget, however definately you need to look for upgrading your left finger(Cycle Mark) to have a trifecta with Avg Dmg.

Second would be to upgrade your Neck to have better Crit.Dmg, etc. This one you can wait for next patch to craft yourself.
@cvvikram smexy barb...maybe get a ammy with avg dmg str cd and 10% cc
@ G3N3S1S
Maybe a Crit Mempo? or an Ammy.ring2 with AS on it?
@Krantor

Obviously gems, all of it it and additional 12% MS(UP the IC).
@RazorX

All you can do now is trifecta your rings or improve the crit chance on the Mempo. It would up your damage by a few thousand, but it doesn't hurt.
@RazorX, if you get a .25 echoing fury you can hit the 30 ticks breakpoint (2.857 aps) from your current 26 ticks with an enchantress. should be a big jump in tDPS.
@ChrisH36, IK chest with more stats or MS :)
@ChrisH36 and PicklesJr. Thanks, i guess i know now where i can improve more...
@PicklesJr
For Armor/AR I suggest a Vile Ward.
For DPS I suggest new gloves.
@Renard, probably ice climbers.
@ Renard

Getting 24% movement speed should be a must have IMO. Everything slows down if you don't have it. Farming times will decrease a good amount. Lacuni or Inna's pants would be where to look there.

@ Dmatrix

You need more LS. If you are sticking with WH belt, get it on one of you weapons. Usually your OH is a good place to stack some stats for a WW build and would be where I would look.
Edited by ofgortens#1113 on 1/28/2013 10:58 AM PST
Dmatrix, make a better Hellfire ring.

My profile:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Gunzee-1653/hero/4030047
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]