Diablo® III

What is the next upgrade for the barb above?

@Dmatrix

Better AMMY with possible VIT so you can go higher STR shoulders.

LS OH to work with your WH.

Trifecta gloves
@ofgortens, it doesn't cost much, you should get a better Natalya's Bloody Footprints with 99STR, 99VIT, 6%.

My profile:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Gunzee-1653/hero/4030047
Gunzee

Ice climbers/inna's

.25 As on the EF makes big diff with sword.
@rcchris

higher str mempo
higher damage main hand- at 65 ais its worth it increasing your non-CD and higher damage weap inc also CD
@Kwash

pretty strong gear there. you are missing move speed. i would probably want to get at least one piece of gear with movespeed.

is that your DPS with battle rage activated or your actual dps?
dps with my into the fray and thive on chaos.
@GreyWolfSif

Nice Gear over all, but i think the easiest thing to upgrade would be your lacuni bracers. only 3.0 CC on gear of your caliber is very low. can get a 4.0->5.0 for 10-30mil
View profile
@Noitack:
Fantastic barb.
However, your mainhand Butcher's Sickle is too low in weapon damage.
You are severely gimping your tornadoe's (RLTW damage comes from mainhand only).
Definitely try to upgrade your mainhand to 1100+dps.
@GreyWolfSif

Nice Gear over all, but i think the easiest thing to upgrade would be your lacuni bracers. only 3.0 CC on gear of your caliber is very low. can get a 4.0->5.0 for 10-30mil
@Noitack

Awesome gear! I can imagine better gear but if i had to pick anything i'd say a Vile Ward to boost your life even more? Upgrade the gem in your butcher's sickle to up DPS. but i dont got much, haha Thanks!

P.S. First time poster on a thread like this looking for feedback for my barb!
@vanilla

Boots could be upgraded rather cheaply
View profile
@damesyo

Fellow skorn user. I like ur barb already.
Change depth diggers to inna's temperance.
healths way too low. look for higher VIT on Ice climbers
@SoLiDAlvi

Probably know this but get a gem on your weapon lol. I'm assuming this is pvp gear, so idk much but your gear seems pretty good. Maybe lacuni's with AR/Vit?
View profile
^^ better gem
Boots or higher Mempo both costly
I would say a new offhand.
@TiltedSpade

I'd go for a faster offhand (dagger or sword or something with attack speed) with crit dmg, life steal, and a socket. At the very least, crit dmg and a socket and then change brawler to bloodthirst.
@Sahbatage

I think you can sacrifice some life for str. Easiest way would be to swap out vit gems for str gems. Even in PVP, the added dps will probably help you more than the extra lift and it's no contest in PVE.
@Celanian

Gear looks solid in every slot, maybe an amulet with atk speed or more str and avg dmg.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]