Diablo® III

What is the next upgrade for the barb above?

@JustinBieber

Your gear looks pretty good, all I can say is find a Stone of Jordan that is for Barbs and upgrade gems.
Edited by andyslacks#1286 on 1/28/2013 5:34 PM PST
View profile
@JustinBieber

Your gear looks pretty good, all I can say is find a Stone of Jordan that is for Barbs and upgrade gems.

CHANGE THOSE BOOTS

Fire walkers are god awful boots 99% of the time...get some ice climbers please, or maybe IK strides if you want the MS
@doctaphilly

very nice gear bro. Maybe try getting higher crit chance on your ammy? Also CC on mempo.
@nevernguyen invest in ice climbers!
@Jrambo innas pants!!!
@GaMei an amulent with similar stats but higher crit damage
@Zero

You are pretty much a badass. Maybe you could upgrade the SoJ to have higher damage against elites?
@Pytheus
You could probably go for a CC mempo !! If not , i would update your SOJ to get a barbarian one with the skill you like !!
kastermaster#1172 Belt ethier Ik or witching hour
@way look into getting ik gloves with ias and cc

edit*my profile should be updated now
Edited by halfryce#1267 on 1/29/2013 3:18 PM PST
@halfryce you should try to get and ammy with 8cc+ and 90+ cd with both STR and VIT no other spot can you come close to 100% CD so imo its important to get 90+ on ammy. Also get some lacuni with CC.
Edited by Pwnani#1343 on 1/29/2013 3:34 PM PST
@ Pwnani

Already hella strong, would only recommend changing your helmet for a crit mempo
@hoLdD

You have a solid set of gear. I'd recommend saving up for an All Res IK triumph. Alternatively, a double str/vit roll can work.
@luan

As a Skorn user I strongly suggest with more ias, upgrade rings and amulet
@luan

there's nothing i can really say, you're gear is insane!
the only thing i can say is overall, the crit chance could use a small boost, but honestly, to find pieces better than the ones you have already will be tough and super expensive.

@ arthur

the same as luan. great gear. you'd just have to sit there and nit pick what you already have, like getting more cc on ur helm. i feel like i dont even have a right to say what you two guys need.
Edited by MiSo#1464 on 1/29/2013 8:52 PM PST
@Arthur

I'm not sure how how you got that much cashola for your build, but you should save up for a new skorn next. I found a few in the AH with better stats + bleed for 500M. I hate to say it, but that's your next best bet!! Keep up the good work!
@brizzly id suggest cc lacunis
someone help me out please.
@ awesomdimsum I think some new shoulders would be a good idea.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]