Diablo® III

What is the next upgrade for the barb above?

@sproal

crit mempo, get all res on pieces that are missing it, upgrade your crit damage gems, try and increase your vit, possibly even gem it. take your pick of the suggestions ; )
@Proph

Your barb is awesome ! I cannot see what you should upgrade, sorry. Maybe lacuni with better crit chance ?
jack, Your Echoing Fury could use an upgrade :) no socket or cd on it :(

my profile = http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/AlNeo-2621/hero/4368996
Edited by AlNeo#2621 on 1/30/2013 5:35 AM PST
jack, Your Echoing Fury could use an upgrade :) no socket or cd on it :(

my profile =

You could use a HF ring that's a lot better, for as for any actual gold costing upgrade, I suggest getting a weapon that's faster.

IMO, I think sword is optimal to use with a shield due to its high APS; you don't have that much IAS anyway and 1.2 base APS is reeeeally slow.
Doctaphilly

Your next upgrade would be your amulet for more CC
I'm on my iPhone, can someone get me?? Thank you!
@sackcrete cc lacunis
@Nived I would go for an ice climber and would be curious to see how an echo fury with 1k dps & Life Steal would work vs ur current one.

@Arthur Holy !@#$!! That is probably the best barb build ive ever seen.
Edited by Hades#1814 on 1/31/2013 1:11 AM PST
@Hades i'd reccomend dropping that Andariel's for a Mempo or IK Helm. You need Vitality bad and you will eventually wanna get away from that helm anyway.
I have a IK helm but I lose 7.5k dmg for 3k life. I also have a belt that increases dmg by 3k and life by 3k with 3.0% life steal but no +resistance
Edited by Hades#1814 on 1/31/2013 1:40 AM PST
@dep i would suggest upgrading ur ef to one with .24/.25 aps to make up for ur lack of attack speed on ur gear
@nived , i would advise u to change ur glove to trifecta version and change ur pants to rare pant with double sockets and All Resists .
@nived: either the rings, or get some high-end Ice Climbers
@Degausser
Higher damage main hand is a must, your dps will jump through the roof, it doesnt necessarily need an open socket if price is a concern.
@unclederek, Im thinking a socketed weapon without life steal, maybe using bloodthirst passive if needed, get some vit on wep too, urs seems a bit low, vile ward with vit or some rare shoulders with vit and life%, got mine shoulders for 14 mil.
@CoisaRuim: Probably a MH with higher dmg, your other equipment is working on a lower base dps. btw why use a lower dps weap on mh and using ww spec?
Dont rate me just responding.

01/31/2013 09:16 AMPosted by tomdal
@CoisaRuim: Probably a MH with higher dmg, your other equipment is working on a lower base dps. btw why use a lower dps weap on mh and using ww spec?

If u look closely u will see that my maind hand does not have such lower dmg range(actually just a litle 449-961 vs 552-897) than my OH, the bonus from echoing fury +.25 asp dont appear on the tooltip. Actually the fear proc from echoing fury would be triggered by the tornadoes if i used it on main hand, so my true dps would diminish effectively. On OH only WW triggers it, it is much less annoying.
tomdal #1626
1.Prowlers more CHC
2. Ammy
3.Shoulders
@Waycooloz

Your BT pants are pretty weak compared to the rest of your gear.
@celanian your gear is good :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]