Diablo® III

What is the next upgrade for the barb above?

@image

Amulet with higher crit %
bump gems up
setayn: new ammy and belt
Edited by Sproal#1436 on 2/1/2013 9:40 AM PST
@Sproal Higher stats on chest or CC mempo
@Sproal

Best upgrade for you would be a lacuni with more CC, 1% gives you over 2k more dps. But as for EHP you really could use Vit or AR.
@Noitack You only have 12% ms.. I'd try to get that up somehow.. Either spend a little and take a bit of a dps loss with different boots, spend a lot and get ice climbers with ms, or drop the pants and get inna's and lose vit.. You could probably safely lose 12K HP.

Also, you could use more AR.. I'd probably grab a high str IK belt with AR, and get the IK AR bonus with that (You'd be up by like 130 AR), If you're okay with LS how it is for you, then you could also drop bloodthirst for a better passive if you got the IK belt which has LS. (I personally like having 8% LS though :D)
Edited by thhoj#1551 on 2/1/2013 10:57 AM PST
View profile
@Noitack You only have 12% ms.. I'd try to get that up somehow.. Either spend a little and take a bit of a dps loss with different boots, spend a lot and get ice climbers with ms, or drop the pants and get inna's and lose vit.. You could probably safely lose 12K HP.

Also, you could use more AR.. I'd probably grab a high str IK belt with AR, and get the IK AR bonus with that (You'd be up by like 130 AR), If you're okay with LS how it is for you, then you could also drop bloodthirst for a better passive if you got the IK belt which has LS. (I personally like having 8% LS though :D)

Your tal rasha helm...those are straight weak sauce. Not even wizards use them.
90 Draenei Shaman
Waht should I upgrade, i have 35mill to spend
Waht should I upgrade, i have 35mill to spend
Zoltax- go with a IK Chest, high str try to bid on one with high vit on it
View profile
02/01/2013 02:25 PMPosted by ALPHAOMEGA
Zoltax- go with a IK Chest, high str try to bid on one with high vit on it

IAS unity
@Alphaomega Nice gear man. Only peice I see u can upgrade easily is your Unity. Either with attack speed or crit damage instead of the str/vit roll.

@Doctaphilly Mempo with crit
Edited by Beeotch#1631 on 2/1/2013 2:40 PM PST
@AlphaOmega

Maybe - HFR/SoJ. You're so decked.
@Eldadelin - Upgrade gems, maybe better amulet or gloves.
Edited by Compusmack#1635 on 2/1/2013 2:55 PM PST
@Compusmack

Very nice - maybe some Depth Diggers with 2 sockets and 190 or so Strength or IK Pants when you are done with MF
@LooseCannon

#1 - new helm - crit mempo or an andariels with a socket and less fire dmg taken.
#2 - Hateful Link ring - could get similar but with strength instead of intel
#3 - New Tyreals Might - one with a useful stat since you are already paragon 100.
#4 - Lacuni Prowlers - This one might be close but I think the attack speed instead of dex or physical resist would help a lot.
@AlphaOmega

Maybe - HFR/SoJ. You're so decked.

Yea i have a 6% cold 30% elite for ubers, my next upgrade is def another cc,cd w/ high vit, str ring

@ Beeotch -- hard to say with ur tank set on, pretty damn good hp

@Eldadelin -- gem up, and get some gear with vit

@compusmack - looks decent prolly get some Ice climbers w/ vit
@alphaomega check now
@Beeotch i dont understand the point of logging out fully buffed.. care to explain the reasoning?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]