Diablo® III

Hammer of the Ancients build questions

1) Animosity or Superstition
2) Weapon throw reducion (-4 belt + -4 ring) or -4 hammer ring + -4 weapon throw belt
3) If weapon throw is used for fury, no escape or animosity
4) Roughly 54.50% crit chance unbuffed, overpower with crit chance?
5) I really want ingore pain, the battle rage, berserker thingy, hammer, leaving 2 open slots (most probably overpower and leap with iron thingy rune). If i use superstition and 35% reflect rune will that like be a good combo?

my main problem is getting fury to max, after that as long as i find mobs i can keep it up, but sometimes it randomly drops because i miss a few hits (lol). I really don't want to use a primary attack to generate fury and I'd rather not use no escape to generate fury (idk i feel like its a waste of a passive for some reason). I am trying to find a build that only uses hammer and everything else helps me tank. Can someone link me to such a build?
Edited by ViceInfamy#1915 on 1/26/2013 1:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
whats your aps? whats your build? I see ww on profile.

You can keep berserker up with hammer and no spirit or whirilwind if you have enough aps.
I would not use Animosity if you are not using mighty weapon + mastery. Unforgiving generates pretty fast with 5pc IK. throw weapon with -8 or -5 with mighty weapon will replace a primary attack. Battle Rage can replace no escape unless you want a stronger throw build.

without seeing your build that is the best I can give.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]