Diablo® III

Looking for key farm group

Hi,

I am looking for some help farming keys. Since I don't have much gold I can't use any payed services. Expanding my friends list wouldn't do any harm though...

So if you're looking for an player to join you farming keys or if you just want to help me out, add me in game.

Also it would be much appreciated if you can carry me on mp10 for both farming the remaining keys as well as doing the ubers (on mp10).

I am sure you'll feel great for helping someone :).

I currently have 5 keys, 3 different ones.
Edited by Faith#2661 on 1/26/2013 3:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm up for anything below mp9 sorry.
Add me if you like though, always looking for more people to play with.
lepak1corner#6669
Reply Quote
Cm wizard here, been doing some key runs at mp 5-7 but will do any, add me andyrew#2753
Reply Quote
I am a wirl barb and ia can do a mp4 run. I need the keys to make one. I have the plans for the blacksmith. i need the rest
Reply Quote
this sounds awesome. add me if your interested. schneidzzz#1799.
Reply Quote
Garompa#1322

Immortal barb tank sitting at 105k+ hp but a very bad dps, haven't tried mp9 or 10 yet (there are no people to play with) but 8 was easy, didn't brake a sweat.

I take the hits for you, the rest of the party can focus on the dps ;D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]