Diablo® III

male wd character look

why do we look so old and frail and hungry and shaky and miserable and wicked and weak and slightly mentally unstable and never get to wear any shoes? :( makes me sad
oh and i love how the wd background story insists on emphasizing that the wd is a "young man"
Reply Quote
View profile
Who you calling weak and frail?

We are old, wise, happy, good, satiated and strong. We shake and shiver because the energy it requires to manipulate the dead and beyond rushes through our veins. We are vessels for the spirits, who cause within us, a rush of essence. We have big and gruesome feasts after our harvest of souls but we always go on our daily spirit walk to stay fit. This allows us to carry 100s and 1000s of spider-filled vases, flaming skulls, and poisonous darts. It also allows us to breathe deadly locusts and vomit corrosive acid. We command massive armies of zombies and fetishes, not to mention spiders, bats and bears! If we need we can convert our enemies to fight for us or scare them away.
Reply Quote
Personally I'd like the male witch doctor to look like a bada** like Ray Lewis or someone like Scotty Pippen hehehe
Edited by Mozzer#6847 on 1/27/2013 2:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
" UNIQUE "
Reply Quote
This is why I went with a Female WD. She looked like she was out to cause some damage in comparison.
Reply Quote
Who you calling weak and frail?

We are old, wise, happy, good, satiated and strong. We shake and shiver because the energy it requires to manipulate the dead and beyond rushes through our veins. We are vessels for the spirits, who cause within us, a rush of essence. We have big and gruesome feasts after our harvest of souls but we always go on our daily spirit walk to stay fit. This allows us to carry 100s and 1000s of spider-filled vases, flaming skulls, and poisonous darts. It also allows us to breathe deadly locusts and vomit corrosive acid. We command massive armies of zombies and fetishes, not to mention spiders, bats and bears! If we need we can convert our enemies to fight for us or scare them away.

that sounds exactly like something a wicked and mentally ill old man would say :P

01/27/2013 02:16 AMPosted by Mozzer
Personally I'd like the male witch doctor to look like a bada** like Ray Lewis or someone like Scotty Pippen hehehe

more muscle. why not. but probably not.

01/27/2013 11:21 AMPosted by DonBukka
This is why I went with a Female WD. She looked like she was out to cause some damage in comparison.

yea. female wd looks better. righteous and wicked at the same time, looks good and not overly sexualized. fairly believable.
Reply Quote
that just reminded me of the witchs intro to poe;

"...if they havnt taken my home with fire, i wouldn't have taken their children..'
thats grim :/ i hope wd have more grim quotes like that?
but then again, wd arent witches. so w/e.
Reply Quote
I don't know what you¡re talking about, the male model fits the class perfectly, and looks totally badass.
Not only that, the witch doctor is the most mentally balanced, he's warm, compasive, caring, and yet straight and realistic. Compare him to the other classes: Wizard is a b*tch, barbarian is... barbaric, demon hunter is all about hate and vengeance, and monks are fanatics.

I have not and would never regret having rolled a male witch doctor, ever :P.
Reply Quote
thats what makes the WD bad !@# imo...spreading disease like crazy...can't look like a normal guy lol!
Reply Quote
dude, the male WD has the perfect voice actor and aesthetics, i'm sorry you want every video game character to look like a first person shooter game cover
Reply Quote
Dhalsim may look like a skinny old man, but he is long at where it counts.
Edited by Wtflag#1258 on 1/28/2013 3:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
he's black = awesome

/end debate
Reply Quote
Remove your thumb from that frog's !@# and equip a Skorn.

Also, we are probably the best looking class in the blade wings.
Reply Quote
Cannibalism.
Reply Quote
He shakes because he's a cannibal. He's older than the female WD because women are naturally better at magic and learn it quicker. Why, you ask? Breasts store mana.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]