Diablo® III

Please help with improving my wd

Hi guys, how should I upgrade my character? Any advise is greatly appreciated! :)
Reply Quote
your question is too generic. What are your goals? High Mp farming? PvP? More dps? etc
Reply Quote
As far as I can tell you just need those 3 items without int to have int on them.
Reply Quote
My goal is high MP farmings and thanks psyklone :D
Reply Quote
I notice you are running Zombie Bears. If you want gearing and information about that skill, check this thread:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7710222741

First, I would focus on getting a 4 piece Zunimassa Set. My favorite pieces are the Helm, Chest, Boots, and Ring. I don't know what your budget is, but if you can't afford "top-tier" stats on the helm and ring, then there are plenty of good starter pieces that can fit any budget. You might miss a stat or two, but these items are essential for a Witch Doctor. If you can't get Crit Chance on your helm, then try for Mana Regen until you can afford CC. I would also looking into getting a high DPS Thing of the Deep with Vitality. You can get some really nice ones on the cheap, as most high-end WD's go for the Serpent or String of Skulls. After that, work on getting higher EHP and DPS stats where you can, when you can. Basically: better versions of what you have, once you get the 4-piece Zuni Set.
Reply Quote
In general,

1) you need another 12% runspeed. That's important for whatever MP.

2) you lack resists, and more vit don't harm.

3) Too many IAS, too little mana regen for bears build.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 06:07 AMPosted by ak940728
My goal is high MP farmings and thanks psyklone :D

There are a few things that you need to change if you want to run a bears build at high mp...

First, i'd aim for the 4 piece zuni bonus. At high mp, you are gonna run out of mana so mana regen becomes important

Spiritual Attunement and/or blood ritual passives will come in very handy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]