Diablo® III

Whats up with all this Lag and Disconnects???

Whats up with all these disconnects due to timeouts that are going on? not just me but alot of people are encountering same issues? game freezes, disconnects, errors....

Is this evidance of alot of duping? / bots? / even though its legal multiboxing? i dont know but i do know that servers are screwing up for alot of legit players such as my self...

Maintenance needed?? i think so...
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 1/28/2013 6:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
84 Human Warrior
Relax, it's simply due to the devs preparing their amazing plans to make this the best ARPG on the market that ever is, has been, or will be to come. Chill.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 06:20 AMPosted by Duosion
Relax, it's simply due to the devs preparing their amazing plans to make this the best ARPG on the market that ever is, has been, or will be to come. Chill.

i am relaxed... im just saying it would be nice if blizzard acknowledged these problems and give us a reply that they are aware and working on fixing or resolving these issues...
Reply Quote
i totally agree...too much lag lately, even AH is slow and buggy
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 06:32 AMPosted by sHaRxAtTax
i totally agree...too much lag lately, even AH is slow and buggy

yea auction house been messing up for alot of people...

We need this maintenance bad...
Reply Quote
yes it's duping, yes the AH has been hit by this for like a week. No, D3 team/blizz don't care; they've abandoned this terminal patient of a game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]