Diablo® III

Freeze on hit

I recently found a set belt with 4% chance to freeze on hit and am enjoying it. Does anyone else use items with this stat? I would like to find some gloves with it as well, or maybe an amulet.
Reply Quote
I have a witching hour with chance to freeze and love the proc rate with a calamity. But you aren't going to find it on gloves or ammy, it only comes on weapons, belts and off hands. On gloves you can get chance to stun which is effective as well though
Reply Quote
Star of a;lkasdfljd amulet has freeze on hit actually. It's a good follower one.
Reply Quote
Ah, thanks for the clarification. I wasn't aware of a legendary ammy with freeze. I should have said freeze isn't generally available on anything other than weapons, belts and off hands to be more precise.
Reply Quote
I tinkered around with the idea before, but it's pretty hard to get a substantial amount of freeze chance on gear and I gave up the idea after awhile. Finding it on gear is one thing, finding it on good gear is another altogether. Nevertheless it is pretty clutch when it goes off though.

IIRC it's only found primarily on belts since it's a belt specific affix. Witching Hour is probably the easiest place to start looking since it's generally best in slot and you can get freeze without sacrificing more conventional stats (although you will pay through the nose).

After that you start looking into more niche items like Star of Azkarankh where the stat opportunity cost is much higher.
Reply Quote
Check out my scoundrels weapon and ammy.

Absolutely the best when it comes to effective follower builds. He tends to freeze/slow almost everyone. I know there are threads on this set up with vids as well
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]