Diablo® III

Can A Blue Please Respond About The Obvious Duping???

(Locked)

This makes me sad ;(
01/27/2013 07:44 PMPosted by Cameo
Sorry been a noob.

To get 4 ammy's with exactly the same stats for sale at the same time seems a little suspicious.
http://i50.tinypic.com/10s554x.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2q8ahad.jpg

Took these pics a few days ago.
You're new, aren't you? Blizzard traditionally never responds on issues such as this. Diablo 2 players will recall TPPK.. the exploit that allowed you to kill players in your party without any warning, bypassing the hostile system. This caused grave harm to the hardcore community, and for TEN... YEARS.. Blizzard would never even acknowledge that the problem existed.

Then they finally fixed in 1.13 patch or something, after pretending to have just heard about it due to the wishlist thing.
http://i50.tinypic.com/10s554x.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2q8ahad.jpg

Took these pics a few days ago.

Its worse than I thought :(

Its worse than I thought :(

That is just a stupid duper posting multiples of the same item though, I bet smart ones will post one item and once it gets sold just re-up another one.
Please keep on bumping, will make a ticket somehow.
Yea prolly lots of that going on too..
Hahaha, you want a blue response on something that is actually of substance?!? Good luck.

If you want a blue response, you need to make a topic like "What's your favorite scenery in the game?" or "Which follower would you want as a roommate?" or something completely ridiculous like that.
Hahaha, you want a blue response on something that is actually of substance?!? Good luck.

If you want a blue response, you need to make a topic like "What's your favorite scenery in the game?" or "Which follower would you want as a roommate?" or something completely ridiculous like that.

LOL, its funny cuz its true :(
What exactly do you want?

- A blue reply saying that they take your concerns very seriously but does not confirm anything. -> This will make you angry because you are sure the duping is obvious.

- A blue reply saying that they are investigating the issue. -> This will make you angry because they would have taken too long to solve the issue.

- A blue reply saying that the dupes were created by an old dupe exploit (of the many that were fixed throughout the months) but purchased by legit users back then so they can't just delete the dupes. -> This will make your head explode in anger.

No matter what blues reply you'll be made, so why care?
What exactly do you want?

- A blue reply saying that they take your concerns very seriously but does not confirm anything. -> This will make you angry because you are sure the duping is obvious.

- A blue reply saying that they are investigating the issue. -> This will make you angry because they would have taken too long to solve the issue.

- A blue reply saying that the dupes were created by an old dupe exploit (of the many that were fixed throughout the months) but purchased by legit users back then so they can't just delete the dupes. -> This will make your head explode in anger.

No matter what blues reply you'll be made, so why care?

Hi you sound pretty stupid, plz dont post like you know how I think. I dont expect them to "delete the dupes" because yea many have been purchased by legit users who dont know they are duped... However yes I would like them to confirm there is a problem and that they are working on it. That would NOT make me angry, thx and bye.
its not duping.... the AH is not taking off expired auctions
01/27/2013 08:23 PMPosted by Showny

so 4 rings all with the same name and for sale at the same time???
01/27/2013 07:52 PMPosted by Gunny
Make a post about a cute kitten, or some clever, obscure movie quote directed at a blue and they will respond to that. This thread though? Nah, not gonna happen.

It's funny because it's true.
DL poe atm.
01/27/2013 08:47 PMPosted by oldman54

AH is relatively unstable these few days. I even see item listed for 0 gold.

So it might be a glitch in the AH resulted the display of the same item multiple times.

One common bug is the sql statement that fetch the item list is join with some dirty data resulted displaying more than once (where actually, there is only one)
01/27/2013 09:00 PMPosted by Veda

AH is relatively unstable these few days. I even see item listed for 0 gold.

So it might be a glitch in the AH resulted the display of the same item multiple times.

One common bug is the sql statement that fetch the item list is join with some dirty data resulted displaying more than once (where actually, there is only one)

Then explain how items with the same name and stats are equipped on multiple people. Check diabloprogress, there's duped items that many different characters have equipped (yes, the pages were updated). It's not the ah, even though it is buggy atm and that may result in some items appearing twice, but duping is certainly alive and well.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]