Diablo® III

So sick of being suspended...

Little background for you all. I am currently a Soldier stationed in South Korea. I play Diablo III a lot with my wife. by accident I log in with my VPN service. Next thing you know I get an email from blizzard. "Your account has been suspended for suspicious activity." I have called multiple times, addressed this issue multiple times. Every time I call they say "We are very sorry, you will not have this issue again." Here I am again, Mad frustrated and "suspended". Does this happen to anyone else? I can't be the only person with this problem. I am a UNITED STATES SOLDIER. I AM A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT! I do NOT need to change my realm.
Edited by Afromann#1846 on 1/28/2013 1:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
hear haer, blizzard incompetence frustrates us all...
Reply Quote
I wanted to give my other account to my friend and they said it was against the ToS under "Account Sharing". Apparently, you can't buy Diablo III for people. The account is locked and they wont unlock it until I call them, but their hold queue is always full.

Blizzard doesn't care about their customers anymore; they only care about money.
Reply Quote
I understand your frustration. but the rmah is illegal in korea. while this doesn't apply to you, it does mean that the korean residents aren't supposed to get on the US realm and use the rmah. and you're an exception to a rule they use an automated client to enforce.

I don't blame you for being frustrated at all, especailly being a soldier, but try to look at it from blizzards side.

btw thank you for serving our country

should he try looking at it from their pov before or after they told him this issue wouldn't happen again?
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 01:37 AMPosted by Afromann
Little background for you all. I am currently a Soldier stationed in South Korea. I play Diablo III a lot with my wife. by accident I log in with my VPN service. Next thing you know I get an email from blizzard. "Your account has been suspended for suspicious activity." I have called multiple times, addressed this issue multiple times. Every time I call they say "We are very sorry, you will not have this issue again." Here I am again, Mad frustrated and "suspended". Does this happen to anyone else? I can't be the only person with this problem. I am a UNITED STATES SOLDIER. I AM A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT! I do NOT need to change my realm.

u knew the soldier's life would not be easy....

01/28/2013 01:49 AMPosted by minkywhale
hear haer, blizzard incompetence frustrates us all...

+1
Reply Quote
You are probably using a VPN service to avoid getting caught for botting or other illegal activities?

You do not "accidentally" log in with your VPN service AND with your "wifes(botting)" account.
Reply Quote
Aren't US Embassies and US military bases in other countries considered part of the united states? I could have sworn that was how it worked.
Reply Quote
Edit: I thought you were suspended from blizzard.com for breaking Code of conduct or Posting guidelines but no you are talking about your account being suspended from being able to play. So my Original post wasnt relevent and i edited it.

Good luck to you, i hope your problem is resolved if you honestly have not brocken any rules.
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 1/28/2013 7:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
Blizz, address this. Blue reply. Come on.
Reply Quote
Blizzard has become a monster we created.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]