Diablo® III

Help, I got hacked!.

100 Blood Elf Hunter
The test version of the client can make the account lock relieve, hackers run rampant!!!!!
I am of the world of warcraft players..
Reply Quote
use english, then try again.
Reply Quote
I am of the diablo players and i dont know what you are talking about! Are you elf?
Reply Quote
all your base are belong to us...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
sorry,I can't speak English。Diablo 3 test version of the lock for warcraft account unlock, hackers a lot of theft
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 05:43 AMPosted by Zorla
sorry,I can't speak English。Diablo 3 test version of the lock for warcraft account unlock, hackers a lot of theft

so you got hacked on the Public Test Realm? or scammed?
Reply Quote
Or the starter client?
Reply Quote
Babelfish?
Reply Quote
You got phished.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
账号登录魔兽世界. 锁定 . 然后登录暗黑3的1.07测试版本. 魔兽世界解锁定 . 黑客登录!!!
Reply Quote
I still have no idea what the OP is saying....
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Isn't there any know Chinese? I am a Chinese players, I can't speak English. Ask for help contact solve this problem
Reply Quote
8/10
Reply Quote
View profile
At some point some poor caveman was attacked by a tiger and eaten. It wasn't his fault. He didn't know tigers could do that. It may have happened a few times before cavemen became aware that this could be a real problem.

After they became aware a few of our race still though that it was fine to go out foraging alone and without weapons. Of course, tigers ate them without any problem. That never went away. There are always people who think that the world is a safe/easy place for them.

The difference between the first man and the last man to be eaten by tigers is that the last man died stupidly. He already knew that tigers could do that, but he took the risk anyways.

We don't have to log-on in groups, or carry weapons to secure our accounts, but we do have options that prevent people from stealing our accounts.

If we don't use them, we have lost our accounts stupidly. Buy an authenticator, or download the app. They aren't perfect measures, but they're a thousand times better than nothing at all.
Reply Quote
The test version of the client can make the account lock relieve, hackers run rampant!!!!!
I am of the world of warcraft players..

What are you trying to say? Come on, tell us, its okay.
Reply Quote
Using a phone call blizzard customer support. It is the fastest way to get help.
Edited by Malevo#1666 on 1/28/2013 8:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
01/28/2013 08:52 AMPosted by Malevo
Using a phone call blizzard customer support. It is the fastest way to get help.
im chinses,I can't speak English, it is translation software, may not be accurate
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]