Diablo® III

1.0.7 PTR Crafting Results?

Just wanted to check in and gather some more info for the community about the new bound on account crafting items. Saw ZealousAngel's thread about PTR craft results and the comments on that thread, but would like to continue the discussion.

Does anyone have anything to report on the new crafting experimentation? Would be interested to include any information you recall about how many items you crafted, how much money you spent doing it, and how many usable items you got from it <-- maybe related to that, where your gear is at in terms of what MP you can key farm/uber run (just to give context since a piece might not be good enough for your MP4-able char, but would be really good for a lower geared char).
Reply Quote
Only big thing I read about the ptr is the new red gems are OP in weapons.
Reply Quote
Anyone want to donate any PTR crafting materials or better gear for my WD so I can farm more efficiently to start gathering crating mats?

Leave a note here, add me in the PTR, MasterBeta#1348.
Reply Quote
View profile
I'll offer my set in exchange for crafting result screenshots, but 2h playstyle is different, and your gear looks more efficient for farming essences anyways
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]