As always I'll start with this.
Read PhatPhoEater's guide:http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593621248
Read UberJager's Guide:http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7592639226
Next, you have a fair few gearing changes to make. This would be a lot easier if you would detail what kind of budget you're looking at, or how much you'd be willing to save.
I'll run through this pretty quick as I'm sure better barbs will give you far more detailed information than I either have time for or am capable of providing.
You need MS. Currently you have none. If you want to run ww effectively you will need at least 12% on 2 pieces for 24%MS. This is very necessary. Most common places to get it are either Lacuni with Inna or Lacuni with boots.
Next, you have virtually no ias stacked. You need a lot more than you're rolling. Read the guides I listed and they will explain in detail why this is important.
Your weapons aren't terrible but they also aren't super effective. Again this is covered in the guides posted.
You mention being wary of taking the ammy out. The LOH is negligible given the amount of LS you're rolling so that's not something you should be worried about. Get a new one with at least 2 of ias/cc/cd and then str or vit, or both if you can affort and res if possible.
Get rid of your pants, use either a high end rare str/vit/res socket or depth diggers. Don't jump straight to Inna's, you might run into sustain issues that will be hard to come back from.
- More str needed on IK belt
- Gloves are ok but you only REALLY need the 2 piece set so you can swap them for trifectas if you want. Otherwise you can keep, they're not that bad.
- IK chest is fine but upgrade for higher vit eventually.
- The IC's are ok but as mentioned you might run into issues depending on your other gear choices.
- Keep the Mempo, it's fine for now.
- Shoulders are fine but a little on the light side for vit though vit isn't your biggest issue right now.
That should get you started, I'm sure more people will pop in to offer their 2 cents. Sorry this was just a quick and dirty assessment, I'm fairly swamped right now in work but I'll be back another time to see how things are heading for you.