Diablo® III

help me gear for DH with a 1.1b budget

So I just sold my barb gear and thinking of rolling a DH. I got 1.1-1.2b to spend on gear without worrying about the gems. I have a seperate fund for my radiant star gems and marquise ruby for my bow.

I want to roll a dh with calamity, overall high AS, and good survivability(can survive mp10 uber and runs with decent party).

Can someone provide me a link on how to build a dh? or tell me what to buy per item slot and how much to allocate per slot to get the most out of my gold?

thanks in advance =)
Reply Quote
btw, I like to play fast(previously played ww barb) so please recommend me a build to suit my playstyle.
Reply Quote
This guy took the time to make a thread talking about how to build a DH and separated it in budget, good and high end build. Here's the link to thread:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593579872

Have a look at that and perhaps some profiles around to get a few ideas before you go on spending your gold.
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 08:59 AMPosted by RommelTorres
btw, I like to play fast(previously played ww barb) so please recommend me a build to suit my playstyle.

In saying that, try to get your hands on a Legacy Nats set. Your DPS will be lower but it will certainly provide you a faster build. That paired with Calamity is actually pretty nice.

The only thing is that Legacy nats is quite expensive at the moment so 1.1B budget wont get you much but you could get like Helm with vitality and socket, ring w average damage or crit damage, a decent chest and boots w about 100 dex.. then after you could try and snipe a decent calamity for about 200M...

Other pieces be patient and search the AH hope that gives you a little bit of light.

Good luck.
Reply Quote
thanks nawKOwt
Reply Quote
faster paced game.... I'd go with calamity or DW. fastest bows out there. If you want to xp farm for para levels I'd also look at a manticore for a strafe buld.

I do have a calamity available if you are interested. 1174dps 89% CD and OS.

If you want a faster paced game where you can tank and have good survivability LN4 is a good option but I don't use it and I do just fine doing ubers mp10.

I would recommend if you look for running a 1h bow like a calamity look at jewelry with AVG DMG on it similar to what I have. It helps make the calamity do great damage. You will want high CC and ASI and decent (ie 300+) CD on your character.
Reply Quote
i would recommend buying a cheep set for about 20-30 mil first and get to know the class before investing all of your gold in a set. that will give you a chance to experiment with builds and see what you really want to do with the class.
Reply Quote
@bubbagump

thanks for the tips.

is 300+ cd 'required'? I'd imagine it would be difficult to attain if I plan to use a ruby on a calamity.

I might be interested in your calamity if the pricing is competitive relative to the AH.

and what is the weapon damage % of your calamity?
Edited by RommelTorres#1952 on 1/29/2013 8:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
got a mempo with 4 cc if you are looking for a good helm
Reply Quote
@gtrevin4

i offered you 200m in your post. I can't find your mempo in the AH when you said you posted it.
Reply Quote
oh lol cant read names, well im selling for 380 which is around 100 mil cheaper than ah, cant go lower than that
Reply Quote
@gtrevin4

is the 380m 15% tax reduced already?
Reply Quote
yes
Reply Quote
got a good ammy you might wanna buy aswell added you in game if you got time
Reply Quote
that would gimp my budget. thanks anyway.

if by chance you decide to sell for lower tell me.
Reply Quote
if you wanna chat about demonhunter stuff or want any advice on builds and such feel free to add me in game.
Reply Quote
@bubbagump

thanks for the tips.

is 300+ cd 'required'? I'd imagine it would be difficult to attain if I plan to use a ruby on a calamity.

I might be interested in your calamity if the pricing is competitive relative to the AH.

and what is the weapon damage % of your calamity?

Here is a pic of my calamity:
http://prntscr.com/qxcs2
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]