Diablo® III

6 DUPED VILE WARDS ON AH, YES BLIZZ 6!WAKE UP.

(Locked)

View profile
5 of them on gah, and 1 on rmah, they have been on the ah for weeks.
294 str
117 vit
73 resist all
253 armor
268 life regen

http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/23925302 10 PLAYERS HAVE THESE SHOULDERS, YES 10!

You're sitting back while these goons destroy our economy, every item in this game is going to be worthless in a matter of months. End game items are not even reaching 1-2billion gold anymore because the dupers are selling 4-6 of them at a time for a 1/3 of the price.

Diablo enthusiasts I hope you're aware of how bad this problem is getting, we must not let Blizzard not take responsibility for this, they're ruining our game by not taking immediate action. Anyone who has money invested in items in this game, your items are at severe risk of becoming worthless in the next few months you should be quite worried. Something has to be done!
Edited by ImmortalKing#1296 on 1/29/2013 9:05 AM PST
Thanks! keep em comming. This is some BS

+1 / Request Sticky
Damn, too pricey for me :(
Edited by ATXVIVIVI#1880 on 1/29/2013 9:08 AM PST
BoA mode would put an end to this duping curse
01/29/2013 09:10 AMPosted by Thanagor

If you make items BoA then you need have to redo how the item drops.
01/29/2013 09:12 AMPosted by Azodeus

Exactly. The droprates are currently tuned for an AH based economy. That's why you can go over 100m XP without finding a legendary. It's just not fun.
Vaneras
http://www.diablofans.com/blizz-tracker/topic/251919-item-duping-blizzard-sleepinggms-here/

#2 - 2013/01/25 09:51:00 AM Please try to post in the existing threads on this topic, like for an example this one: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6444174777

Also, please report things like this when you see it: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5071567383
I would like to thank every single one of you who have reported cheaters and such, because reports from players on these matters are tremendously helpful to us.

01/29/2013 09:12 AMPosted by Azodeus

yes -- instead of ruststorm dupes as in d2, just make them BOA.
Edited by SilverFox#1996 on 1/29/2013 9:18 AM PST
I'm kinda new, but how do you know they're duped?

(don't hate on me, I honestly don't have a clue)
They are not duped lol .... Its just a good vile ward which people keep re-selling per GAH...
If your theory is true than Hievens 7500 € Echoing Fury was also duped once if u believe diabloprogress --> but w8 ! All owners of the item are displayed ...

So no dupe !

The chance of the same item rolling with identical stats is very low. The chance of 4+ items having exactly same stats is infinitesimal. The chance of 15 items having identical stats is astronomical. The chance of multiple items having same stats 15 at a time (remember that mid range trifecta tal ammy ?) is an indication of something happening. Its akin to winning powerball lottery 10 times in a row.

Edit: so yes, to continue. If anyone believes that investing in diablo 3 items is a good idea (even understanding normal depreciation caused by naturally occurring drops) they need to wake up. Blizz did their best to ensure duping will not happen. It wasnt good enough. The economy, as many predicted even before the game launched, will spiral out of control and those who spent their money to gear up can safely consider it a donation to promote hacking botting and duping. With Blizzard, naturally, having a cut of these said donations.

I believe this is so very wrong. I have resisted the urge to bu anything off of rmah from the day it opened, having all the means to do so. Primarily for the reason below, but secondarily due to the "now what..." factor. If i was to get gear from RMAH to advance in the content, i can just buy better gear once again to further advance in the content. There wasn't a goal to reach anymore. I played D3 from release (and beta prior to that) to approximately September of lat year and i still log on once a month or so, do 1-2 alk runs and log off.
Edited by Vladis#1395 on 1/29/2013 9:27 AM PST

The chance of the same item rolling with identical stats is very low. The chance of 4+ items having exactly same stats is infinitesimal. The chance of 15 items having identical stats is astronomical. The chance of multiple items having same stats 15 at a time (remember that mid range trifecta tal ammy ?) is an indication of something happening. Its akin to winning powerball lottery 10 times in a row.

okay, that's what I was figuring it was
View profile
They are not duped lol .... Its just a good vile ward which people keep re-selling per GAH...
If your theory is true than Hievens 7500 € Echoing Fury was also duped once if u believe diabloprogress --> but w8 ! All owners of the item are displayed ...

So no dupe !
Please keep your idiocy out of my thread, thanks.
IMO you make itmes BoA...you have to make items guarranteed to drop of certain bosses or mobs. RNG can remain but BoA items and this RNG system they have will not mix.
If enough people dupe, the high end gear should eventually start lowering in price!

Yay!
If enough people dupe, the high end gear should eventually start lowering in price!

Yay!
Stuffs would actually be affordable now should there be more dupers. :D
01/29/2013 09:35 AMPosted by Ricstar
Stuffs would actually be affordable now should there be more dupers. :D

I don't get it. How can everyone hate on the low drop rate of high end gear, AND the dupers at the same time?
View profile

Yay!
It already has by milestones. That is not good though, because you will spend the next 1000 hours farming one of those items and GUESS WHAT, that same item that used to sell for billions will sell for 100 million and you will ask yourself was farming 1000 hours for this one golden drop really worth it?

Pretty soon there will be no reason to farm anymore because everything can be bought with 20 dollars on the rmah. (The price of a supersize big mac meal for you and your wife).
Edited by ImmortalKing#1296 on 1/29/2013 9:39 AM PST
01/29/2013 09:04 AMPosted by ImmortalKing
End game items are not even reaching 1-2billion gold anymore because the dupers are selling 4-6 of them at a time for a 1/3 of the price.

Why, exactly, should end game items be worth 1-2 billion gold? How many players' entire inventories could you buy with just one of those Vile Wards? 10? 20? 100? Why should only one out of every hundred players deserve the fun items?
It already has by milestones. That is not good though, because you will spend the next 1000 hours farming one of those items and GUESS WHAT, that same item that used to sell for billions will sell for 100 million and you will ask yourself was farming 1000 hours for this one golden drop really worth it?

Pretty soon there will be no reason to farm anymore because everything can be bought with 20 dollars on the rmah. (The price of a supersize big mac meal for you and your wife).

Diablo 3 is meant to have its character customization through items. But one of the reasons nobody does this, is because items are so expensive, its not worth the money to try new things with different stats, so everyone just goes cookie cutter.

There should not be a scenario where items cost billions of gold in a game where that is how you customize your character. Keep those prices falling.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]