Diablo® III

Removal of spam/bad questions in Ask Devs thread.

01/29/2013 12:31 PMPosted by phantomite
In other words "we will only answer questions that won't hurt our reputation"

Yeah, I saw one of the questions you posted in the thread. It was pretty much trash.
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 01:58 PMPosted by TopStock
The nicest thing Blizzard could do for them is a perma ban. They obviously have closure issues and could some help letting go. If they like PoE that much, they can stay in its forums. Ruining PoE's community like they ruined this one.

because compare and contrast doesn't exist?? PoE is important to note since many D3 players expected more depth in this game

Why is there such a push to make D3 casual and simple?

PoE isn't important to note in a thread that has absolutely zero to do with the thread at hand.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
01/29/2013 01:58 PMPosted by TopStock
The nicest thing Blizzard could do for them is a perma ban. They obviously have closure issues and could some help letting go. If they like PoE that much, they can stay in its forums. Ruining PoE's community like they ruined this one.

because compare and contrast doesn't exist?? PoE is important to note since many D3 players expected more depth in this game

Why is there such a push to make D3 casual and simple?

What does PoE have to do with patch 1.07?

All those troll posts did was take away space from players with legitimate questions.
Reply Quote
Was wondering the exact same thing myself Ryasky.
Edited by TabascoGator#1728 on 1/29/2013 2:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
We would like the "Ask the Devs" Q&A to remain focused as well, so posts that are off-topic or don't abide by the guidelines will not be answered and may indeed be removed at our discretion.

Can't you guys moderate the thread a bit? There are still people that want to ask a question and lot's of dead space that only clutters potent feedback. At least add 1/3 or 2/3 more of thread capacity...
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 02:25 PMPosted by Zyron
yeah, asking dev's about 1.0.7 is accomplishing what exactly?

asking the devs about it gives you insight as to why they chose to do the things they did. Why is marquise so expensive? Why did they choose account bound crafting? etc etc.
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 02:25 PMPosted by Zyron
The "Ask the Devs" really needs to be about anything rather than 1.07 alone.

yeah, asking dev's about 1.0.7 is accomplishing what exactly? Imo, if I want 1.0.7 info I will read the patch notes.

Yeah, I don't quite understand the question limitations. It should be a thread about the direction of the game, since that is what the community is most concerned about. Many of the most liked questions have to do with more than just gems, crafting, or monk/wizard changes. Those people just addressed the post in such a way that sets up other, more important questions.
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 12:31 PMPosted by phantomite
What makes you think you are entitled to force others to answer questions that only have the intention to ruin their reputation?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
What does PoE have to do with patch 1.07?

All those troll posts did was take away space from players with legitimate questions.

Customization... PoE is swimming in it and all we get is a new ruby gem? the others are just silly for the money. WHY?? why is D3 braindead and not more dynamic?

D2 had lots of options and here we get less and less

1. So you couldn't ask about customization without dragging PoE into it?

2. And still, the question hasn't been answer: What does PoE have to do with patch 1.07?
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 02:36 PMPosted by vexorian
What makes you think you are entitled to force others to answer questions that only have the intention to ruin their reputation?

this should have been game of the year, easily

its not even on the radar
Reply Quote
My question

Did you guys even play d2?

but srsly

Will there be multiple diablo expansions much like we see for WOW or SCII?
Edited by PmP#1205 on 1/29/2013 6:56 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]