Diablo® III

Price on ridiculous amulet

I'm quite sure I just found the most valuable item I'm likely to find in my career. But maybe I'm off, anyone have any thoughts on this?

Pandemonium Medal:
+29 Min
+191 Dex
+31 Lightning (suck)
+7% Attack Speed
+86% Crit Damage
+8.5% Crit Chance
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
That's a really good amulet, the lightning resist isn't bad at all for a lightning monk, I don't know what an amulet like that would go for
Reply Quote
Agreed with Conkey. You will be a wealthy man.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the responses... anyone have a little more guidance? Real money or gold house... where would you start?
Reply Quote
ill go for gold
Reply Quote
frederick, I chose to go for RMAH -- and listed it a couple different times over the week. Just got a bid at 179.87. Not a bad return for my time on the game. =)
Reply Quote
Ugh...you could have gotten a lot more from that amulet Vicosis.
Reply Quote
02/09/2013 09:45 AMPosted by Vicosis
frederick, I chose to go for RMAH -- and listed it a couple different times over the week. Just got a bid at 179.87. Not a bad return for my time on the game. =)

You did well. All you can do is list it a few times as you did... the market will let you know the value.

People are going to be crafting amulets like crazy soon so selling now is a great idea.

And yeah, taking gold is a very bad idea. Blizzard needs to add some zeros to the exchange rate as it's NOT selling @ $0.25 for the vast majority of listers (real market value after fees is sub $0.10 per million).
Edited by blhotz#1823 on 2/9/2013 1:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
Remember when using gold sales... when trying to cash out you lose 15% of sale of item, then 15% of sales of gold and and additional 15% to cash it out to paypal. This way I lost 15% & $1.00 of purchase price.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

And to the buyer, should you see this... Hope you enjoy the purchase or turn a hefty profit. Good luck either way!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]