Diablo® III

got 100m gold

Looking to pick up some different gear, the stuff I have isn't bad but a buddy of mine just stopped playing and split up his 800m gold amongst a few of us friends. Looking for a setup that would allow for MP6-7 on 100m

any ideas?
Reply Quote
anyone?
Reply Quote
It's hard to just say, "do this with 100m gold". Check the ah. Or better yet, find me in game, I will build you a nice custom set with your 100m gold. Very hard to direct you to specifics in a forum
Reply Quote
Check my profile, I recently got just about everything in it for less than 100m gold (although I did update my gloves to a ~15m pair, paid extra for pickup radius). 2pc innas, 3pc nat, vile ward, mempo. There's a thread around here with a build guide and purchase strats.
Reply Quote
View profile
The good news is that it is totally possible. My current profile shows my MP7-8 Key Farm build. MP5 is a piece of cake. All my gear including gems was just under 50m.
Reply Quote
100m is not enough for MP6-7, I spent 100m on my WD and she only barely farms in MP6. WD may be too weak. I wish I spent 100m on a new DEX shoulder.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]