Diablo® III

Auction House REALLY slow?

Hey chaps, for the last couple of days putting something up on the AH and/or sending to stash takes up to 10 seconds for me per transaction (on Hardcore at least).

Is anyone else getting the same thing?
Reply Quote
a lot of people are experiencing this, some even lost gold on mysterious disappearing bids... let's hope that the auction house maintenance scheduled for the 31.1.2013 will resolve this.

a much more concerning issue is that ever since everyone has gone to play poe there is almost no action in the auction house, I have items just sitting there not being bought :(
Reply Quote
Yeah I feel your pain, havent sold a thing in ages. Some set items and legendaries just sitting there
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 08:07 PMPosted by b4rm4ley
a much more concerning issue is that ever since everyone has gone to play poe there is almost no action in the auction house, I have items just sitting there not being bought :(

Just give it a few more days (maybe a week) til new patch comes out, every one will be back and as normal looking on the AH.
Reply Quote
Yeah Blizzard, what have you done to our Auction House. Since the last maintenance, it has been slow to the point of being exasperating and the AH in the test realm isn't working at all.

Strangely, the RMAH seems to be working fine lol, but im not falling for that one.
Edited by Septimus#6445 on 1/29/2013 10:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yes - have noticed this issue - a few times over the last week.

couple of times - even got a strange message - one was saying the transaction timed out, the other said the transaction was complete but the display would not be updated.

So far - I haven't lost any items - and I don't think I have lost any gold.

Normal mode seems OK - just the HC auction house seems to give errors.

Appears random - sometimes the response is normal - other times very slow to add an item.

Haven't sold much either - as other posters say - lots of people have gone elsewhere - other games or the PvP Beta.
Reply Quote
Yeah same errors for me. Lets hope tonight's maintenance does the trick
Reply Quote
Lost 7m in one bid last night, no gold returned or item. Waiting for another 2 days before ticketing.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 02:20 PMPosted by wildturkey01
Lost 7m in one bid last night, no gold returned or item. Waiting for another 2 days before ticketing.

Experienced the same problem last night and 30 mil gold mysteriously disappeared after getting a server overload error.
Reply Quote
I can also confirm the AH is very slow, and every so often I get the "under load" message. In game is usually 250ms, with some spikes to red and orange... but AH has been very slow for a couple of days now.
Reply Quote
Yes... the AH is super slow for me and a lot of time outs when listing items.... I have even lost a Legendary item I listed for 85 mil on the AH... it has disappear... no history of the item in completed items... hope I get it back..
Reply Quote
The AH is getting hammered by all the Auction-House bots out there. Check out how fast they respond now to your bidding on a great underpriced item... run the bid up a few times and they respond almost immediately as you go. Some serious scripts being run against the Blizzard servers to support that.
Reply Quote
I'm Australian but live in Taiwan, so I've been playing on the Asian server without any AH problems (although there have been several latency issues recently - even in one player, although they're usually very brief). Finally made the switch to the US server and I have to say that the lag sucks [insert appropriately inappropriate noun or expression here].

Not that I'm one to complain - I'm enjoying the game, yada yada yada.... but yeah... just another voice in the wind :P

Edit: Of course, right after posting this message, it works perfectly for the remaining items I auctioned off... *sigh*
Edited by jimmyjimjim#6330 on 2/5/2013 3:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 08:48 PMPosted by ComfyChair
The AH is getting hammered by all the Auction-House bots out there. Check out how fast they respond now to your bidding on a great underpriced item... run the bid up a few times and they respond almost immediately as you go. Some serious scripts being run against the Blizzard servers to support that.

No, not the bots.

You should google and read up Proxy Bidding.
and chances are, if YOU think something is a bargain. then someone else is likely to think so too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]