Diablo® III

Auction House Loading Time

i've noticed is that the AH is freaking DOG SLOW!!! and i really mean dog slow since the last maintenance.
I try to put something on the Auction and it loads forever, or when i try to bid for item it also takes forever. the onyl error msg i get is the AH is busy, funny thing is it wasnt that busy before the maintenance.

Yo People At Blizzard PLEASE TAKE A LOOK TO WHAT IS GOING ON AND PLEASE FIX IT.

THANK YOU KINDLY.
Reply Quote
Me too. Idk what is up.

Edit: Sometimes I get a pop up that says the AH is under heavy load. lol ok
Edited by MrMustang#1508 on 1/29/2013 9:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
same problem and game is lag as helll

i tried play other games and no problem
only diablo gets lag WHY?? why there is no blue ever try to answer these kinda of problem???

are they all...
Reply Quote
I used to try and search for my items after I listed them when the AH was laggy to verify that they listed. Now I can't find the items I listed, was this fixed, or are the items not posting for some reason?
Reply Quote
They should be on the AH... but still this lag since the last maintenance is wacky at best.
the game it self is laggy but im playing from moon and that could be the problem lol.
Reply Quote
I just had my bro check and he cant find the item either. However it is showing 1 day 10 hours left on auction. It may just take a while due to the lag. I'll check it later.
Edited by MrMustang#1508 on 1/29/2013 10:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
Also having this problem. GAH is slow to load up, slow transferring information between tabs (the actual transition is quick but the information is loading aka red ring of death for a while) and the personal kicker for me, every time I am outbid on an item, the GAH lags 2-3 minutes before I can rebid for an item. As auctions usually go down to the wire, it makes winning anything slightly competitive impossible.
Reply Quote
Same problems for me.

Service status says this for tomorrow:

Auction House Maintenance - 01/31/2013
Reply Quote
SAME- Please fix this blizzard... so annoying how much time the AH is taking
Reply Quote
So, I bought a ring off the ah last night for 40 mil. Why does it still not give me an option to send to my stash after 20 hours? WTF BLIZZARD!?
Reply Quote
You took my gold! I want my ring!
Reply Quote
Oh god please fix this, using the auction house takes like 20 times longer than usual
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]